Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livy444

VIP Member
Helloooo how are you guys? I hope everyone is well, happy and healthy!!!!
Wishing everyone a lovely week!!!!!!! 😘❤❤❤❤❤

tumblr_4633fcaba1a91cf430d1ea354a88c563_5c3e0f65_1280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

fernly

VIP Member
Reece James is actually so good looking. He doesn’t get enough appreciation
Ahhhh yesss i love him and his sisters so much. He always posts positive stuff on his socials💖🥺 you can tell that he is very sensitive and aware 💙 He doesn’t smile often but when he does its butterflies😂 i think im a big rj fan at this point 😂 this photo is so precious.

btw ben’s relationship with chelsea staff is so nice❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Just catching up on the thread, been a while since I’ve been here as I’ve just had surgery! Remember when I offered to be his nurse? Frankly think chilly needs to return the favour! Have I missed anymore bathroom based drama?! 🤣🤣
Hope you’re doing okay now! 🍀🤞💕We need to send Ben your way asap

Not that I remember. Miami Meghan is seeing him (her words). But she’s keeping it ✨private✨(her words²) - 🤡

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
i don't know about you guys but when i started to get interested in football in the first place i watched the games and stuff but then also the interviews and all these things and i have to say that back then i thought that ben was the one i liked the most because in my opinion he was always very reflected about what he was saying and he sounded like one of the smarter ones out there. but now i just ask myself how he fooled us like that 😂
i mean his personality may still be nice and he might be good with words or whatsoever but i really can't see him behaving different than he does now🤷‍♀️
I know what you mean. We have to keep in mind that they have media training since an early age (at least the ones coming from academies etc.) so they know what to say and what not. I do think he is reflective (his interview about mental health comes to mind) but I also think he’s still a bit dim, definitely entitled and just your usual idiotic 25-year old fuckboy 😅

Also sometimes I think he’s a little bit embarrassing & phony, not really the 50-Million-Fuckboy he wants to be? Like chasing after girls who clearly don’t want him, throwing around peace signs like a 14-year-old girl.. idk how to describe it. Definitely not as ✨cool & collected✨ as he portrays himself 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m reading way too much into it, I’m just bored at work sorry 😅 waiting for new gossip today!

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
She knows what she is doing i watched some of the episodes of her reality show and the girls say Meghan is well known in Miami for going with old rich men (I want to add this ain’t my words this is what was said on the show)

Meghan also try’s to move in every guys home that she dates… she booked a one way flight to this guys home she was hooking up with (sam) on the show only 1 day after he split with his gf and it is mentioned a couple of times that she is know for doing this often which explains flying to stay with Ben only a couple of days after meeting him.

Finally lol the guy sam asks his best friend what he thinks of Meghan and his response was “ehh she’s alright… for now” and then went on to say well I expect you to get with someone who is more on a Victoria secret model level. so in my eyes I can’t even see Ben picking her when he can pretty much have anyone and he has proven that.

This chick seems bad news I prefer plastic Kylie and that’s saying something 😂

Idk but those men sound viiiile 🤢💩

She was spending her time at a hotel & not at his place though (well at least not all the time) imagine she booked it herself to follow HIM.. ✨embarrassing✨

And I don’t think he can get anyone. He’s a very tiny fish (literally) in a very big pond 😅
I’m quite sure that Camila, Agnes, Primark K, Jordan etc. didn’t/don’t want him and not vice versa because they “aim higher” but what do I know 😅

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
How much gossip will we get this summer? Only three more games! I didn’t follow Ben last year so I’m here for EVERYTHING 🥳🥳🥳
I don’t want any relationship-shenanigans though, Meghan back off 🤺

I will be the first having a meltdown with his behaviour but oh well

• Heart

lipsihahaha

could be the reason he’s there

also hello everyone! i’ve been there from the very first thread) just been lurking