Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fernly

VIP Member
I think Thomas said end of season he will be back in normal training so maybe only few weeks then!
Morniiiing ☀ Thats goood newsss 😍 less of his nonsense and more of his football💙 i really missed seeing his name on team sheets💙 hope we’ll get some training photos like these soon😍🙏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

livy444

VIP Member
I'm sure he was only photographed with this girl because she is with Scott, no one in America knows him to have paparazzi after him so they were literally there for her and they were photographed together because they were in the same place. I mean not even in the UK he is photographed when he is out unless he is out with Mason, Dele, Grealish and etc 😭😭😭😭

livy444

VIP Member
Between Harvey and Benjamin would she choose Harvey???? Because maybe she needs to go to the doctor to get her eyes checked...

• Haha

fernly

VIP Member
Exactly! I bet the secret suits him just fine so none of his other hoes find out and he can carry on his hoeing ways 😂
I cannot believe ben is dating more people in a month than i have dated in my entire life. Biggest hoe i have ever seen😂 bonk bonk! go to hoe jail Ben

• Haha

cpauli

Honestly I feel like Ben has a strange, in my opinion bad taste in women 😂 like get someone normal who will keep you grounded and not use him for clout money etc

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Love that Meghan is saying in interviews she’s seeing someone in london (most likely Ben) and meanwhile Ben has just followed a new girl on Instagram 🤣 Meghan babes don’t make a fool out of yourself

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure he would fit right in with the U8s 😭👶🏼🧠
Good thing he will be busier. Hopefully no time for nonsense now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

chichi_7

She uses the words “seeing someone” - yeah love he’s seeing you and also 473748 other girls at any one time 😭 I think she’s just the latest harem recruit and she’s talking about this for clout, given that she’s on reality tv. Benjamin is 100% not committing to his closest shag being on the other side of the Atlantic 🤣
She knows what she is doing i watched some of the episodes of her reality show and the girls say Meghan is well known in Miami for going with old rich men (I want to add this ain’t my words this is what was said on the show)

Meghan also try’s to move in every guys home that she dates… she booked a one way flight to this guys home she was hooking up with (sam) on the show only 1 day after he split with his gf and it is mentioned a couple of times that she is know for doing this often which explains flying to stay with Ben only a couple of days after meeting him.

Finally lol the guy sam asks his best friend what he thinks of Meghan and his response was “ehh she’s alright… for now” and then went on to say well I expect you to get with someone who is more on a Victoria secret model level. so in my eyes I can’t even see Ben picking her when he can pretty much have anyone and he has proven that.

This chick seems bad news I prefer plastic Kylie and that’s saying something 😂

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Looks like Jayden matty Tom Anish

He also followed a girl this took less than 24 hours more like 8😂
Jayden is there?!?! Oh. My. Lord I’m wishing everyone the best of luck for the time they’re in LA because if jayden is on the scene then it’s a fact that the whole trip will be a disaster