Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Sorry but… the difference between the Paparazzi pics & her Instagram feed 😭😭😂

Also he looks like a dog tagging along behind her 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Smca53

VIP Member

She uses the words “seeing someone” - yeah love he’s seeing you and also 473748 other girls at any one time 😭 I think she’s just the latest harem recruit and she’s talking about this for clout, given that she’s on reality tv. Benjamin is 100% not committing to his closest shag being on the other side of the Atlantic 🤣

• Haha

LyndyLou

VIP Member

List is long

It’s ridiculous. I get he’s single, but I hope to god he uses protection otherwise it’ll drop off. Also, he spoke in the England interview with ITV about when he settles down but that’ll be hard when he’s addicted to playing around and probably a long way off.

katiestewart

VIP Member
70BE81A1-2AD2-4591-834A-063FBF67C356.png

is this not the same view from the house chilly and co are staying in? Oooh I absolutely love this episode of keeping up with the chillwhore. All we need now is for Meghan to ring the doorbell 😂

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
I think Ben just needs to be careful and not let his personal life affect his football. Look at his friend James Maddison I think one of the reasons he’s been called up once for England in his whole career is because of the “baggage” that comes along with him. There’s lots of players that have that “baggage” and we don’t want Ben to also become one of those players

• Sad