Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Camila probably reached out to the sun herself to try and get bens attention
Omg yeah probably! I remember she uploaded some videos in his house in feb over the song I miss you😂 deleted it now but makes sense yeah because why would it come up again after all these months

Not seen that pic before

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

MissDolly

VIP Member
Chilly’s hot girl summer and sunset😍 btw did he just send that ball into space?
No, I swam into the sea and fetched it 🤣 got it signed and all 😅. That's what I imagined someone would do if they saw him kicking that ball 😂

Screenshot_20220524-200257_Instagram.jpg

Mason's comment got me lol 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Nah her plane got cancelled😂 imagine if she’s booked another first thing tomorrow
She probably has so I wouldn’t put it past her. It’s hilarious how this is meant to be private 😂 does she think we’re stupid? Lol

Tbh I don’t think the hoodie she is wearing is his one. The one chilly has is oversized on him so I’d imagine she’d be drowning in it if she was wearing it. I know hers is a slight oversized fit on her but not to the point where I look at it and think that it would fit chilly

katiestewart

VIP Member
Ben unfollowing the girls be followed on holiday will never not be funny. He was following 3 different girls and now he is only following one of them lol Ben is a savage he dgaf 😂

• Haha

livy444

VIP Member
Jayden is the literal definition of clout chaser, everything about him makes me feel sick. Chilwell and Mason need to get rid of him asap before the worst happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Some of the comments are
You okay hun
Are you drunk
Did you mean to post this
Omg hot
Sexy
I’m laughing so much

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member

It’s ridiculous. I get he’s single, but I hope to god he uses protection otherwise it’ll drop off. Also, he spoke in the England interview with ITV about when he settles down but that’ll be hard when he’s addicted to playing around and probably a long way off.

It’s not like relationships (& kids) are stoping footballers to play around 🙄

I always wonder what kind of woman will get the ring in the end. Probably someone like Meghan? More.. idk how to describe her without shaming the others 🙈 Normal? Natural? Although she’s also on reality tv etc. Hmmm 🤔

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Seriously? I don’t like this 😭😅

I’ve “researched” - she’s wearing “his” hoodie
1B0B92E4-A2A2-409C-B12D-B90ADB1AAF82.jpeg
5BD9D312-853A-49DD-9385-A31167A811C7.jpeg

“I’m keeping this ✨very✨ private” - we can see that

Last edited:
  • Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Oh nooo i dont follow him, his accompte is private🥺🥺😩 little Oscar we missed him. Ben please post your doggo im begging🥺😍😻
At least following Tom has some good sides.. occasionally. Look how happy Oscar is!!! 🥹🥰

• Heart

fernly

VIP Member
ig= sarah.emig, try not to die of embarrassment when you see it
The video is the definition of cringe and embarrassment.

Oh please now he is public
Whats he wearing? Why is he shiny like someone dipped him in oil. Major ick im taking my compliment back for his outfit that night.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I know I mean I wonder why the bear and 2 why the other players didn’t hold the bear apart from chilly😂
I think I seen somewhere she’s called it the Chilly bear? 😭 or otherwise I’ve made that up in my head

As we seen from the tiktok the other day he’s not averse to telling people to get lost when they deserve it, hope he doesn’t end up punting that little bear to the other side of Cobham 😭

• Haha