Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but… the difference between the Paparazzi pics & her Instagram feed 😭😭😂

Also he looks like a dog tagging along behind her 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he didn’t help himself posting in a caption where he was on insta every single England player is on England duty the papers need money ovs gone and found him😂

Reactions: 1
Her Instagram photos look a bit like Kylie Jenner (which is creepy since she’s seeing Scott), Kelsey looks like Kylie, he seems to have a thing for Kylie lookalikes…

Reactions: 5
Her Instagram photos look a bit like Kylie Jenner (which is creepy since she’s seeing Scott)
Scott has always been obsessed with Kylie and it makes me feel sick because the age difference is huge. Also this girl is only 23 and he's 39 but apparently she is still with him 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her Instagram photos look a bit like Kylie Jenner (which is creepy since she’s seeing Scott), Kelsey looks like Kylie, he seems to have a thing for Kylie lookalikes…
Omg i was just gonna say that shw looks like kylie jenner in her instagram pictures. Creeeeper. I dont like scott he also sent Younes messages about Kourt... he is creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is that not the girl from too hot to handle? Don’t know if any of you guys have watched that show but it’s a dating show and it’s on Netflix. I’m sure she’s in season 2. Found her quite annoying when I was watching it tho 😂
I actually watched the first season and all i remember was in the first episode two people started to make out in the beginning😂 i didnt sign up for that😂 okay its a dating show but making out two minutes after you meet was wild af to me😂 and i looked at this holly girls profile and the first thing i saw was her butt. I think it’s a regular thing for these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually watched the first season and all i remember was in the first episode two people started to make out in the beginning😂 i didnt sign up for that😂 okay but making out two minutes after you meet was wild af to me😂
Yeah it’s such a bizarre concept for a show and it seems so scripted to me but you know it’s just the usual from car crash tv because thats all it is. All I remember is she was one of the ones that couldn’t control herself and lost all the money because
her and the guy she was with in the show couldn’t stop having sex. Sounds classy to me 😬 it also says in the article she was scene with Scott disick last week in malibu so she’s clearly just hanging out with every celeb she can get her hands on so that sums her up for me.
Thinking of poor Meghan at the time she must be absolutely heart broken 😂

• Haha
Yeah it’s such a bizarre concept for a show and it seems so scripted to me but you know it’s just the usual from car crash tv because thats all it is. All I remember is she was one of the ones that couldn’t control herself and lost all the money because
her and the guy she was with in the show couldn’t stop having sex. Sounds classy to me 😬 it also says in the article she was scene with Scott disick last week in malibu so she’s clearly just hanging out with every celeb she can get her hands on so that sums her up for me.
Thinking of poor Meghan at the time she must be absolutely heart broken 😂
Oh megan is also a reality tv personality. I totally forgot about her like ben did. Is it Ben’s fate to always end up with people from reality tv shows😂 love island, megans show, too hot to handle... whats next?

• Haha
it also says in the article she was scene with Scott disick last week in malibu so she’s clearly just hanging out with every celeb she can get her hands on so that sums her up for me.
Yeah aparently she's still with Scott 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact he took for her dinner to 😂
The nice guy is such a celebrity hotspot too there is always paparazzi waiting outside there because the kardashians and lots of other celebs go there all the time so it’s not even like Ben is trying to be discreet 😂
Maybe if Scott finds out we’ll see Ben in a new episode of the kardashians because he will be involved with the drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.