Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m upset that Chilly didn’t go to Choudhury’s wedding, they seemed close
Great - now I’m sad we didn’t get to see Ben in a suit. Maybe it’s for the better. Who knows what suit he would dig up judging by his previous fashion choices 🤨😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This picture made me very uncomfortable. I cant enjoy a sjngle picture of ben knowing that this skunk is somewhere near him and now this picture he is in the frame. He pollutes the whole ambiance.

Reactions: 5
This picture made me very uncomfortable. I cant enjoy a sjngle picture of ben knowing that this skunk is somewhere near him and now this picture he is in the frame. He pollutes the whole ambiance.
He always tags mason Ben in photos knowing they will repost to there story to get him more followers 😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly I hope he did shag Scott disick’s girlfriend, that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"But Holly appeared to only have eyes for Chilwell as she walked with the footballer hand-in-hand"

20220601_133803-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
New video on The app

Omg😂😂
I just watcd this and ben is definitely not the boyfriend material 😂 just take the poor girl on a football date... why is he moaning « my boys before girls »

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.