Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful human being alert 📢. I always find the episodes where they bring kids on board boring. If I could afford to charter a yacht for a few days I'd be leaving the kids with the nanny and sinking mojitos 'til midnight 😆.
The best ones are when the guests are absolute arseholes. The guests all seem to go to bed early too now boo.

Remember the guests that would go out clubbing and bring back randoms to the boat driving the crew mad and keeping them all night. Those were the days

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The best ones are when the guests are absolute arseholes. The guests all seem to go to bed early too now boo.

Remember the guests that would go out clubbing and bring back randoms to the boat driving the crew mad and keeping them all night. Those were the days
Yes! The bath robe guy, the foam party guy and the ones with the dog who invited Adrienne back *sigh*.

Reactions: 8
see kyle is going to pull his usual tit again, lemme guess, is a dick to everyone, then gets called out and then 'injures' himself for some sympathy

Reactions: 11
Kyle and Natalya need to go. Neither want to be there. Tumi shouldn't have relayed any info Jess said to her, she knew Kyle would have a little witch to Jess about it, tumi knows Kyle is a snake

Kyle and Natalya need to go. Neither want to be there. Tumi shouldn't have relayed any info Jess said to her, she knew Kyle would have a little witch to Jess about it, tumi knows Kyle is a snake
The end of the episode he was so horrible to Jess. I could help but feel that the “you speak English I speak English” comment was a bit racially motivated too

Reactions: 7
So there was so bravo con thing and when being interviewed the person was like to tumi are u and Kyle friends and she replies "who?" So that's super awks

Reactions: 4
So there was so bravo con thing and when being interviewed the person was like to tumi are u and Kyle friends and she replies "who?" So that's super awks
In glad she's seen Kyle for what he's like.

He had Natasha wrapped around his finger the previous year

Also what does Natalyas boyfriend actually do? He just seem to party all the time

Reactions: 9
What is Kyle even doing there? He doesn't want to be and can't even be bothered with service or the guests now. Natalya and Kyle just need to go, they're so toxic.

Reactions: 14
God what a complete diva drama Queen Kyle is , shouldnt be working if he can't cope with it. he is the biggest tit stirrer there is.

• Heart
I hate Kyle so much
His shoes and socks irrationally annoy me 😅.

It was a fair point about straight people not being part of the LGBTQIA+ community and Natalya weighing up on that was ridiculous. Him and Natalya just have to go.

Fair play Sandy is tough breaking her wrist and not even reacting.

I'm so bored though. Another disappointing Med season.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I can keep watching. Kyle is making this season so hard to watch. His fake panic attack and then gaslighting Jess after he yelled at her twice for nothing

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.