Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all seem as bad as each other but in Nat's defence it is what Kyle said. The 3 of them need fired.

I think Max won't last long.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else still have Nat's voice still ringing in their ears? Shut up Natalya. I don't think they're going to be able to have an actual conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cos of all the interior drama I've not heard anything about the deck crew what do people think?

Reactions: 1
Cos of all the interior drama I've not heard anything about the deck crew what do people think?
I'm sure Max will get fired. Otherwise I haven't managed to form an opinion. Luka seems to be doing OK.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure Max will get fired. Otherwise I haven't managed to form an opinion. Luka seems to be doing OK.
I like luka he seems to be doing a good job! Lol max is funny he doesn't have a clue what's going on. I'm not sure about the girls I don't know her name but she was crap at helping with the decorations like be a team player

Reactions: 6
Someone tell Nat she's sounding like Tash. "My boyfriend."

I was only thinking about the Orbisons the other week wondering if they'd ever be guests again. The clip for next week with them dressed as pirates looks fun.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I’m about to say this but malia is on winter house with Katie (chief stew) and I’m actually enjoying her she’s got some funny jokes and without the wank factor of work she’s enjoyable 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What's the premise of Winter House/ Summer House?
Summer House was about a bunch of friends that would rent a house in the Hamptons for the summer. Winter House is cast members from Summer House and other bravo shows like Vanderpump Rules, Below Deck, Southern Charm etc

Reactions: 2
Natalya 'I have a boyfriend' clearly isn't comfortable with an open relationship as much as she tries to tell us she is.

Reactions: 13
Natalya 'I have a boyfriend' clearly isn't comfortable with an open relationship as much as she tries to tell us she is.
Being a pick me like ya I'm so cool I'm so down for that.... but really she is a bunny bolier

Reactions: 8
I don't know why it annoys me but Sandy getting the Bosuns to try driving the boat annoys me every season haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Awful human being alert 📢. I always find the episodes where they bring kids on board boring. If I could afford to charter a yacht for a few days I'd be leaving the kids with the nanny and sinking mojitos 'til midnight 😆.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.