Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw on reddit that BD med Kyle is in hospital with something called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. It looks absolutely brutal. Be warned that scrolling through his pictures is not for the squeamish!

Reactions: 1
I just saw on reddit that BD med Kyle is in hospital with something called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. It looks absolutely brutal. Be warned that scrolling through his pictures is not for the squeamish!
Just reading about it now. Seems like a reaction to a medication he was taken?

☝ I didn't think we laughed at sexual abuse here but I guess I was wrong 🤔
I don’t think OP was laughing , I think they were just shocked to see him involved in something so terrible . I hope the person who laugh reacted just pressed the wrong button !

Reactions: 2
What has happened to Tumi she came on with a serious attitude I think that horror Kyle has been dripping poison in her ears because that attitude from the off was uncalled for

Reactions: 23
What has happened to Tumi she came on with a serious attitude I think that horror Kyle has been dripping poison in her ears because that attitude from the off was uncalled for
Yeah she came onto the boat with an agenda , an anti-Natalya agenda 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After watching last nights episode, all I can say is YES TUMI! She’s got Natayla figured out already. She may have been too harsh but with people like Nat, you have to make sure she realises who’s the boss. And you just know that the chef isn’t going to like Tumi so that will amp up Nat even more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
After watching last nights episode, all I can say is YES TUMI! She’s got Natayla figured out already. She may have been too harsh but with people like Nat, you have to make sure she realises who’s the boss. And you just know that the chef isn’t going to like Tumi so that will amp up Nat even more.
I disagree she was very unprofessional, she came on the boat all guns blazing after Nat had stepped in and done a really good job at it, there was no reason for her to be so shirty especially as Nat had done a really solid job standing in for her while they awaited their visas

I actually really like Nat .. she grafts!
Yes agree, last time when she kicked off she had every reason too, as she was the one doing all the work while Natasha and Kylie sat gossiping and giggling doing sweet FA,
To be honest though I really liked Tumi on her season too and thought she was a really good worker and her table scapes were fantastic which was why I was a bit shocked by her attitude this time almost as if the title Chief Stew has gone straight to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it was obvious that Kyle had been slagging Nat off and Tumi was coming on board team Kyle … kinda shows that she’s not be ready for the chief position but I guess we’ll see!

Reactions: 15
Just caught up - that was not cool by Tumi. She had definitely gone in with a pre conceived opinion of Nat..

Nat isn’t faultless, she should of given her opinion and shut up, but she kept wanting the final word… how Aussie of her… haha

Reactions: 8
Sorry to say this but it's my experience that some women when get they get a promotion/little bit of power feel the need to come in and massively assert themselves rather than get a feel for the role.

Not a Nat fan but I got that same vibe from Tumi. In an ideal world we'd all celebrate each others successes.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to say this but it's my experience that some women when get they get a promotion/little bit of power feel the need to come in and massively assert themselves rather than get a feel for the role.

Not a Nat fan but I got that same vibe from Tumi. In an ideal world we'd all celebrate each others successes.
I think it was this on both sides. Both feeling quite territorial. Nat saying how she'd ran the boat and Tumi wanting to go in to run it her way already feeling on the backfoot arriving late and Kyle having influenced her.

They are both grafters and probably quite similar. Hopefully they can work together and actually be a strong team with excellent decor skills.

Will be interesting to see who goes.

Reactions: 7
I feel like an upper class yachtie because I used the exact same decorations and disco balls for my Eurovision party 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.