Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo med is going to be good. Poor chef will be subtitled all the way through!
Such a thick accent 😂

I am positive the bosun knew his docs were fake. My husband is in the industry, and there is no way you can work there for so long and know that you didn’t do the required steps for the tickets you have.

Reactions: 12
Such a thick accent 😂

I am positive the bosun knew his docs were fake. My husband is in the industry, and there is no way you can work there for so long and know that you didn’t do the required steps for the tickets you have.
Oh he 100% knew. But to do it on TV seemed a bit strange unless he was just after 5 mins of fame!?

Reactions: 3
Why are the producers creating additional drama when they know there's generally going to be enough natural drama with drunken strangers living and working in close proximity? ... And re-hiring Kyle.

These people get hired twice almost, for the actual job and for reality TV, it's just not believable. Think he made up the story about his best friend having just died too, knew he was caught.

Reactions: 9
I don't believe Bravo didn't know about the documents, I'm sure all that stuff has to be verified beforehand

Reactions: 6
Oh duck sake, not natalya and Kyle back. Not sure I can watch it with those two! They came across so fame hungry

Reactions: 14
Natalya is going to have her nose firmly put out of joint when Tumi arrives as chief stew

Reactions: 13
Natalya is going to have her nose firmly put out of joint when Tumi arrives as chief stew
Tumi is so calm and collected, and Natalya is a hot mess 😂 gonna be some sparks fly for sure!
Then one of the shorts showing Natalya and Kyle having a little witch fight 😂

Reactions: 8
I struggled to watch that episode- have really went off Sandy especially since she took over Captain Lee’s boat ⛴

Reactions: 7
Is it worth me watching BD med from S1 to catch up?
Yes below deck MD has great seasons and u can join in on the dispising Malia gang lol. And see what sandy is really like her favouritism, micromanaging, random motivational speeches that do nothing, her relationship with hannah.

Reactions: 11
Yes below deck MD has great seasons and u can join in on the dispising Malia gang lol. And see what sandy is really like her favouritism, micromanaging, random motivational speeches that do nothing, her relationship with hannah.
And Mila of course!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.