Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful were the last charter guests. So vulgar and American going on about how rich and what legends they are 🤮. The dress storyline seemed fake ….

Reactions: 7
Agree poor finale. Aesha and captain deserve some sort of contact lens affiliation!.

P.s. I only really watch RHoOC and found out the thread in light of the Shannon news. Fun to see so many familiar posters, the below deck/housewives crossover is real!.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen a spoiler on TikTok, luka is back on Med!
The bosun seems like a sex crazed dick too!
Can’t wait until tomorrow when it starts here!

Reactions: 8
Any recommendations for a good season to watch? I’m a below deck Newbie- I’ve only watched the s2 of down under which I loved!

Reactions: 1
Any recommendations for a good season to watch? I’m a below deck Newbie- I’ve only watched the s2 of down under which I loved!
Sailing yacht! My other favourite is the med season. Sailing yacht season 1 isn’t the best but it gets good from season two

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sailing yacht season 1 isn't the best but worth it for (spoiler alert) Adam running full speed into a tree branch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was my first season too and I smashed it in like two days! I’ve started on Med S4 because I loved Aesha and that’s her first season.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.