Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're not really seeing much of the food this season come to think of it. I know it's not Masterchef but the food usually features more. I've just noticed that when reading your comment.
I agree to a certain extent but also if the food was not up to standard it would have featured amongst this boring season to spice up the mundane storyline.....No?

Reactions: 1
That constant nasal whiny phrase "....mir burfrehynd..." Should have it tattooed on her forehead.

Sounds like no one I know from that part of the UK.
If I hated someone and wanted to torture them I would put them into a room with her nasal whingeing voice on repeat. It’s the croaky pretend “posh” voice too. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just catching up, not even sure why I thought of this. one of the girls (natasha?) Was drying her hair. As much as its suppose to be luxury.... but what are the chances the hairdryer was one of those rubbish gym/hotel ones that singe your hair 🤔

Reactions: 1
Tash reminds me of my boss out of his depth, walks about about doing sweet FA and then says your shouting at him answering his question whilst he's shouting at you

Reactions: 4
Excited for both

It was announced Friday at BravoCon 2022 that Below Deck season 10 will premiere Nov. 21 and Below Deck Down Under will return for season 2 in 2023

Reactions: 10
Hope these two new seasons are a bit more exciting. They need to spice it up a bit. When it first started I LOVED it & would be genuinely excited to watch it. I still watch it but it doesn't excite me anymore. If I missed an episode now I wouldn't be too upset. It's just turning into one of those reality type shows that (like Chelsea or Essex) that are dragging on, maybe 1 or 2 "originals" that keep people watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.