Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Jason would have been if Raygan hadn't been the plant bosun? He was pretty demotivated after the first charter.

Reactions: 5
Ffs surely Natasha isn't going after cheffy again
I thought this....she's all over the place and seriously has been so unprofessional this season. Captain Sandy has surprised me allowing all these shennanigans to go on. Mind you, it's been such a boring season maybe it was left alone on purpose?!

Reactions: 9
Do you think they've made this season seem extra boring so Below Deck Adventure seems more adventurous?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Possibly but is it just me or none of the crew even vaguely interesting or likeable?
I’m sorry but if you’re on a show like this you need some panache or something relatable and endearing to your character!!

Reactions: 10
This season is sooooo dull. I am shocked Sandy didn’t start her usual preaching about motivating staff to storm about Jason. Let him go pretty easily which is I think is poor. She should of sat them both down and had a chat.

This season is sooooo dull. I am shocked Sandy didn’t start her usual preaching about motivating staff to storm about Jason. Let him go pretty easily which is I think is poor. She should of sat them both down and had a chat.
Very true. All the motivate her, be a leader Katie got about Lexi when Lexi was assaulting other crew members.

Reactions: 4
I have huge admiration for Captain Sandy, not only is she well respected within the industry but her recovery from addiction and DUI's are well reported and she's been a role model for many with her honesty and sobriety. Good for her! However she just seems a bit lacklustre and bored this season, lacking that spark in her eye. Come on Ms Yawn you have masses of fans who tune in to see you shine ,we miss that fire in your belly!

Reactions: 8
I have huge admiration for Captain Sandy, not only is she well respected within the industry but her recovery from addiction and DUI's are well reported and she's been a role model for many with her honesty and sobriety. Good for her! However she just seems a bit lacklustre and bored this season, lacking that spark in her eye. Come on Ms Yawn you have masses of fans who tune in to see you shine ,we miss that fire in your belly!
I've only seen a few episodes of Med 1 season so don't know Sandy's story yet but it sounds fascinating. I've seen the Caribbean and Thailand series with Captain Lee and he was amazing 🏝⚓

I think Sandy will be fuuuuuuuming when she watches this and sees the texting, Kyle/frank, etc. can’t wait for wwhl at the end!
Love Captain Lee and was so sad on more recent series after he lost his son. Seems to be such a family man but could never understand why he tolerated Kate chastain repeatedly when he watched each series back…

• Heart
I think Sandy will be fuuuuuuuming when she watches this and sees the texting, Kyle/frank, etc. can’t wait for wwhl at the end!
Love Captain Lee and was so sad on more recent series after he lost his son. Seems to be such a family man but could never understand why he tolerated Kate chastain repeatedly when he watched each series back…
I just know I would not have likes Kate at all 😒

I've never understood the obsession with Kate. I just found her awful and bitchy. She was particularly bad with Josiah and the way they treated Caroline. I get that Caroline wasn't particularly good at her job but the pair of them didn't exactly help her situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've never understood the obsession with Kate. I just found her awful and bitchy. She was particularly bad with Josiah and the way they treated Caroline. I get that Caroline wasn't particularly good at her job but the pair of them didn't exactly help her situation.
Kate C and Josiah were poisonous together, so cruel. Kate seems so narcy, punching down and crawling up, she very carefully kept tight with Lee and he bought it. I'd like to watch some of the old seasons again but will not be able to watch her seasons, she makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 7
Kate C and Josiah were poisonous together, so cruel. Kate seems so narcy, punching down and crawling up, she very carefully kept tight with Lee and he bought it. I'd like to watch some of the old seasons again but will not be able to watch her seasons, she makes my skin crawl.
Kate C was toxic. I think Captain Lee knew deep down.

• Heart
That really was so ugly to watch. And Kate faced no repercussions for "sleeping" off the boat with hot Jesus or when she completely stormed off and no one knew where she was.

I don't think he will last. They're on a super yacht, they're supposed to be able to order stuff on a whim. I think he's just not as good as he pretends, which other chef would stress out about different omelette orders and french toas for breakfast. That bacon egg benedict looked vile to me. He's lucky these "foodies" are foodies for instagram.

Also Bennie isn't looking great there. If you don't like hierarchy and following orders, I don't think working on a boat is for you. Anyone who comes on this show saying "I just want to have fun and enjoy my time here" has been a red flag.

Love all the girls on the crew. I hope we'll see nice friendships develop !
I'm looking forward to seeing #2 Med when it comes my way -- hopefully soon. Series #1 finished last week and I'm all lost at sea 🤭 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.