Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started sailing yacht series 2. Liking Daisy's work ethic compare to S1 stew.

Still can't get new med episode 😔.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dave acting like a petulant child, I'd have moaned too about that dry paella, don't think they'll have a good tip!!
Kyle falling down the stairs :ROFLMAO: cue the drama next week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only good thing is that Kyle has to leave because of his bestie lmaoooo. Good riddance. Ashore or not, as long as we don't have to see his ugly face.
Well Dave is a silent bully, so that's a fair assessment.

Reactions: 1
how did Kyle end up so far away from the stairs he was meant to have fallen down?

The back of the new stew looked a bit like Delaney. I really hope not though.

Dave is a knob.

This season needs to be over.

Reactions: 4

I've ripped ligaments and broken bones and never whinged like he did.

He definitely thought he was the main character and was thinking he could coast to the end in his cabin as a main character.

Delighted he has left. Hope he's not brought back for another season.

He definitely thought he was the main character and was thinking he could coast to the end in his cabin as a main character.

What was with the gay card he played too???? Literally what does being gay have to do with a sprained ankle.

Reactions: 3

Sadly it looked like he was pictured filming another series of it in Italy

• Sad
This series is doing med a disservice. Total snooze fest.

Got to the end of sailing yacht S2 today.

Sorry poss old news but hid it anyway, is this our first below deck relationship baby??! Feel like I should celebrate in some way

This series is doing med a disservice. Total snooze fest.

Got to the end of sailing yacht S2 today.

Sorry poss old news but hid it anyway, is this our first below deck relationship baby??! Feel like I should celebrate in some way
Oh I've not seem any info recently re JL and Dani's baby. Last I heard he had finally admitted to being the daddy.

Apparently the hosts of another below deck podcast snook into bravocon and caused chaos - they’re releasing a vid this week, I can’t wait 😂

I’m an episode behind on, it’s all Hayu have up, so the last episode I saw was just at the end, Kyle falls down the stairs, where is the next episode shown?

Reactions: 7
I’m an episode behind on, it’s all Hayu have up, so the last episode I saw was just at the end, Kyle falls down the stairs, where is the next episode shown?
I'm the same, hayu pace so a week behind, I think the extra episode is on peacock which I haven't got!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.