Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking this could be Lee's last season of below deck .
Probably. Glad we have a last series with him though. I was a late starter to Below Deck and only have my fellow Tattlers to thank for guiding me there 💜 Always used to skim past it when searching on Prime/Hayu, ha ha, how wrong I was.

He is my fave Captain, however, he icked me a bit with sweeping some of Kate's stuff under the carpet. I personally feel his series and crew generally gave more entertainment and energy.

Bring it on. I like Sandy, too, though Natasha and Kyle do not float my boat. Watching them makes my eyes and ears ache!

Lecture over! Have a fabulous Sunday all x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Todays episode....oh please! Natasha, Natalie & Kyle hugging it out (temporarily)
Dave stropping and sulking like a child in the kitchen and bleeping up the paella rice so the daughter of guest ended up complaining.
Another really mundane BD episode, they really don't deserve much of a tip from these guests, the tension between the crew was tangible.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the recent episode. Dave not doing himself any favours, again....

Todays episode....oh please! Natasha, Natalie & Kyle hugging it out (temporarily)
Dave stropping and sulking like a child in the kitchen and bleeping up the paella rice so the daughter of guest ended up complaining.
Another really mundane BD episode, they really don't deserve much of a tip from these guests, the tension between the crew was tangible.
And the preview of next week. Kyle can't even fall down a couple of stairs without it being the most dramatic fall down the stairs ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't find the latest ep on Hayu, only last week's ep 14 is there. Anyone else having trouble? I get Hayu via Amazon.

Reactions: 2
Wait is this next weeks?

Erghk as if Kyle’s back 🔫
There's no way he should be back.

Reactions: 4
@VeeJayBee has it turned up for you? Not landed here, all my shows have!
Not yet @Maid22 . My OH got pissed off when he saw no sign of ep 15 on Now TV's Hayu. So he signed up for 7 day free trial of Amazon's Hayu when he saw it there so we just watched it.

I looked at Hayu's Twitter and saw that others have reported the same problem but Hayu give no public explanation, they just ask to be DM'd.

Reactions: 1
Dropped via hayu into Amazon as normal so sounds like it’s a problem with now tv?

Not yet @Maid22 . My OH got pissed off when he saw no sign of ep 15 on Now TV's Hayu. So he signed up for 7 day free trial of Amazon's Hayu when he saw it there so we just watched it.

I looked at Hayu's Twitter and saw that others have reported the same problem but Hayu give no public explanation, they just ask to be DM'd.
Thanks for that, tis annoying, but it's been a crap season so I'll wait !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It will be interesting seeing Tumi in another franchise. The whole hiring Kyle again is what bothers me with Sandy (I'm guessing it's her again) she sees how they are and then still works with them again. Like with Hannah, how many bust ups did they have but kept working together. The ipad incident should have been that. I know she won't have seen all the aired footage but she was calling him out in the last episode, had to tell him to get out of the sea with Frank and get to work and heard Nat's complaints.

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting seeing Tumi in another franchise. The whole hiring Kyle again is what bothers me with Sandy (I'm guessing it's her again) she sees how they are and then still works with them again. Like with Hannah, how many bust ups did they have but kept working together. The ipad incident should have been that. I know she won't have seen all the aired footage but she was calling him out in the last episode, had to tell him to get out of the sea with Frank and get to work and heard Nat's complaints.
I assumed it was the producers that brought them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.