Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sailing yacht is superior to the rest. The other ones just seem very American and cheesy if know what I mean.

Reactions: 9
Just started watching the most recent SY season. Daisy is one of my all time fave cast members!

Reactions: 7
I'm kind of delaying watching the last episode of season 3 because I have loved it so much and don't want it to end! (this is the first BD season I have watched from start to finish). I just love them all (even Ashley, in her own ways, I don't dislike her). I wish they would all come back again for another season.

I loved this season. Captain Glen is the perfect level of laid back for a show like this and the crew gelled with him perfectly.

Reactions: 12
Thought they might have brought chief stew Katie back as well for some continuity. I agree it looks crap going by the trailer. Even the actual Yacht looks crap

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Guys i am mid way through s3 SY - loving it .

Marcos defo the best chef out of all the franchises.

I dont see the attraction with Gary at all - would love to meet him in real life, just to see if he has pherones or charisma or something that would drive me crazy 🤣🤣

Im irish and love how irish Daisy is 😅😅 "shove ot up their hole"did something happen that we didnt see that changed Gabriellas attitude? I dont get it.

Kelsy flossing with her hair, i am not able!!

Guys i am mid way through s3 SY - loving it .

Marcos defo the best chef out of all the franchises.

I dont see the attraction with Gary at all - would love to meet him in real life, just to see if he has pherones or charisma or something that would drive me crazy 🤣🤣

Im irish and love how irish Daisy is 😅😅 "shove ot up their hole"did something happen that we didnt see that changed Gabriellas attitude? I dont get it.

Kelsy flossing with her hair, i am not able!!
I have to turn away from the tv when Kelsie does that with her hair 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just hope they don’t brush over Ashley taking advantage of Gary when he was drunk (or at least that’s what it sounded like was happening)

Reactions: 8
Tumi is a goddess 👸🏿
She's great, so deserves to be a chief stew!

Who do we all think might return? I'd say Captain Jason, probably Aesha (though I actually preferred Tumi) and maybe Brittini.
Jamie came across as a petulant child, can't see him ever coming back!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.