Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I'm interested in rn is the reunion.

I'd say the new girl, whatever her name was. Marcos crying over making a gluten-free wedding cake was something else.

Reactions: 4
SY: the last episode is always so nostalgic. They were all getting on my nerves, but I'm gonna miss this crew.

Reactions: 5
Culver always seemed to sweet to be wholesome, but hes being a real lazy prick the last couple of episodes!

Tumi is a trooper on a hangover! 🥂

Reactions: 11
Just watched the last episode of Sailing Yacht - I thought it was a really good season! Sad it's over! I feel like Ashley did improve by the end and was less annoying. Chef Marco is such a talented chef, he must be up there with the best chefs they have had on all the Below Deck seasons/franchises.

I hope Daisy, Colin and Gary come back for another season!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched the last episode of Sailing Yacht - I thought it was a really good season! Sad it's over! I feel like Ashley did improve by the end and was less annoying. Chef Marco is such a talented chef, he must be up there with the best chefs they have had on all the Below Deck seasons/franchises.

I hope Daisy, Colin and Gary come back for another season!
Same . Il really miss them if they aren't on the next series 😕😪

Reactions: 7
I spent the whole of that episode waiting for the flames to shoot out the barbecue- but that's Aus 😂.

Ashley making those grilled cheeses seemed so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same . Il really miss them if they aren't on the next series 😕😪
I think it so works having those 3 with captain Glen, best below deck franchise imo!!
Watched abit of wwhl, with Daisy and Gary, he's still on the boat so I reckon he's a defo for next season!

Reactions: 8
I reaaaally wanted Gary & Daisy to hook up ! Not sure what it is but I kind of fancy Gary a bit haha

• Haha
I've just watched the new trailer for med, looks boring as hell, only returnee is mzi!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've just watched the new trailer for med, looks boring as hell, only returnee is mzi!
Ned is my least favorite of the shows. Captain Sandy is such a piece of work and so is Malia. I’m just glad to hear Malia isn’t back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.