Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Aoife Walsh is at it? Those Irish dancers give me the ick at weddings šŸ˜… everyone just having to sit and watch itā€¦ ground breaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whatā€™s the tea with her and Jess redden? They were ā€œBESTIESā€ around the time derv had the baby. Now Jess is sharing shite avail in a pharmacy on insta on Dervs wedding dayā€¦interesting
I think they were contractually obliged to be pals when they were both "obsessed" with that Headon boxing or whatever its called... He must've quit paying influencers because they haven't been on insta in a while

Reactions: 2
I like the detachable part of the train, super handy for the dance floor at night..wasnā€™t a lover of all the lace but thatā€™s just personal taste
SHOCKED she didnā€™t have 2+ dresses on the day like the likes of Rosie/Suzanne/Lisa

Reactions: 3
Not keen on the dress, her makeup is awful in that picture and she canā€™t help but be patronising with her Irish & the English in brackets šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We get it you're Irish!!! Jesus Christ! The font, the Irish dancers, the trad band, the ballyMalloe! My head would be wrecked! I'm surprised her wedding ring isn't a claddagh ring!!! Over load of Irish ness!! Too much!

Make up was awful, she looked better without it! And looks better in her day to day make up!

Her dress, wouldn't be my taste but she looked beautiful. Wasn't what i thought she would be in, but beautiful none the less

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We get it you're Irish!!! Jesus Christ! The font, the Irish dancers, the trad band, the ballyMalloe! My head would be wrecked! I'm surprised her wedding ring isn't a claddagh ring!!! Over load of Irish ness!! Too much!

Make up was awful, she looked better without it! And looks better in her day to day make up!

Her dress, wouldn't be my taste but she looked beautiful. Wasn't what i thought she would be in, but beautiful none the less

Yeah isnā€™t it so annoying! Iā€™d say the wedding was painful as a guest!

Reactions: 2
A family friend used the same videographer as her it it took nearly a year to get the video off him. It was a disaster.