Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like her it’s just the eyeliner and how she has notions about herself that I dislike 😂 all the fancy staycations etc
Everything is amazing and perfect, she never gives an honest opinion about anything. Like its impossible to take her seriously when she is just so overly positive

Reactions: 4
Absolute Beggy Mitchell hunting for a free spray tan - so obvious!!! it’s about €25-€30 for a spray tan love. Are you seriously that tight? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
All this one wants is freebies. Like the rest of them I guess.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s probably a bit of a make shift scenario.. but the (10? 11 month??) baby forward facing in the car gives me chills. It’s so easy to bring a rearward facing car seat from home. Not a ‘mom shame’ comment btw as I generally couldn’t care less how people parent

Reactions: 2
The food on holiday is amazing, the hotel is amazing, the beach is amazing, the staff are amazing, the location is amazing, the balcony is amazing....

Wouldn't it be great to get an honest review out of her?

Reactions: 4
The food on holiday is amazing, the hotel is amazing, the beach is amazing, the staff are amazing, the location is amazing, the balcony is amazing....

Wouldn't it be great to get an honest review out of her?
Everyone is beautiful and adorable. She is so false and patronising. I’d say she is a witch behind closed doors. Usually the fake ott nice ones are the nastiest

Everyone is beautiful and adorable. She is so false and patronising. I’d say she is a witch behind closed doors. Usually the fake ott nice ones are the nastiest
Completely agree.
Even the whole having Barrys tea on the balcony - she is so sickly sweet

The hotels are fabulous and don’t seem to be #ads
Where is all the dolla from?!

Reactions: 1
She works/is on mat leave from Google and he works in finance- pretty good job. Also, getting married in Lough Eske does not lead me to believe they’re stuck.

Belle azzure on insta saying how she is ‘super chill’ about her wedding. I’d say she is a total bridezilla!!! So fake

She is the only girl ever to play golf, only girl even yo go back to work after having a baby - everything is amazing - her wedding content is a bore also!

Reactions: 5
Where she get all the money for attic conversions, shed and a wedding??