Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mind boggling how Louise fluttering around the country last couple of weeks and Dearblha just after a big wedding have the funds for these expensive stays. Here’s me looking at basic hotels for a couple of nights at the mid term break and sweating at the prices 😅

Reactions: 6
A junior suite is €950....
She's on the big bucks in Google

Was clueless Lou the only “influencer” as bridesmaid?
None of the big name influencers at it from what I see.. interesting 👀
Harry has a couple of sisters, went to college with Hayley. She's lovely.
I suppose she chose his sisters as they've been together since they were teenagers and prob see's them as her sisters already.
Adored the colour of the dresses.
Admit that I welled up when she posted about her dad overcoming cancer and being able to make memories with him. She's a down to earth girl. Has time for everyone.

Reactions: 5
What is the big bucks though?!
It seems that the weekend breaks, spa trips etc etc are never ending
had a quick google there and with bonuses etc she could well be making nearly 100k a year.
she's over a team based abroad so her trips there would be all expenses included.
harry works in the financial sector so he'd be bringing in a huge chunk too.
very lucky, just shows that hard works pays off.
google wouldn't have hired her for being an influencer.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
had a quick google there and with bonuses etc she could well be making nearly 100k a year.
she's over a team based abroad so her trips there would be all expenses included.
harry works in the financial sector so he'd be bringing in a huge chunk too.
very lucky, just shows that hard works pays off.
google wouldn't have hired her for being an influencer.
Fair play to them if you have the money spend it they both seem to work hard there both meant to be nice people and down to earth

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me where Belle got those black boots in her story, I can’t click the link

The post about missing the child on the first day of honeymoon… sure jan …. He barely got a look in at the wedding!!

Reactions: 4
She is soo unrelatable! Everything is for the gram- everything she puts up is an ad or sp! I know a few girls that went to school with her- she’s not all sweet and nicey nice- she doesn’t talk to any one from her home town or school days!
Such BS that she cried for the first day on honeymoon!

Reactions: 9
She is soo unrelatable! Everything is for the gram- everything she puts up is an ad or sp! I know a few girls that went to school with her- she’s not all sweet and nicey nice- she doesn’t talk to any one from her home town or school days!
Such BS that she cried for the first day on honeymoon!
Totally!

Ohh really?! Why is that ?

Reactions: 1
She’s got notions! I’ve heard from some girls that were friendly with her in college- she did the Meath rose of Tralee totally lost the run of herself was taking slimming tablets after it- went to skin & bone then! she’s far to sweet to be wholesome! So fake! Every one is the nicest person ever that she meets

Reactions: 3
She always look dirty with tan and make up. I’d say she’s smelly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7