Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wet strange Louise Cooney was maid of honour, does she not have any close friends or family? Also we get it. You got married. Enough with the photos and videos

Reactions: 3
Wet strange Louise Cooney was maid of honour, does she not have any close friends or family? Also we get it. You got married. Enough with the photos and videos
I think Louise is a close friend? They seem to know each other years and lived together in NY years ago as far as I know.
The other bridesmaids were Harry's sisters and her cousin.

Reactions: 2
She most be loaded, 7 bridesmaids did I see and 3 junior bridesmaids and then same with groomsmen - Jesus! Say that venue wasn’t cheap either

Reactions: 5
I’m late but just saw her wedding pics. Makeup artist should be in the European court of human rights for hate crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads. The photo she shared of her Day 2 look on ber stories from her MUA's insta! I actually had to double check it was her! Either she's filtering her photos to feck online or the MUA did some level of editing. It looks nothing like her! Makeup (especially on such a big day) should enhance your natural beauty & emphasise it. She's unrecognisable!

Reactions: 5
I just came on to say the same. The thing with her though is I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual close up of her face so I did a double take too. What’s with her teeth why would anyone get big nashers like that.

Reactions: 4
That looks nothing like her, of course the girls were the best ever and would do your heart good. Everyone she meets is beautiful, lovely, super, adorable, amazing. She is as false

Reactions: 6
Lads. The photo she shared of her Day 2 look on ber stories from her MUA's insta! I actually had to double check it was her! Either she's filtering her photos to feck online or the MUA did some level of editing. It looks nothing like her! Makeup (especially on such a big day) should enhance your natural beauty & emphasise it. She's unrecognisable!
What's the story with her teeth? It's like there are too many for her mouth, she looked much nicer before. She looks really odd in that photo 😳 I'm surprised she shared it

Did she get married? Has hasn’t really mentioned it or posted much about it
Oh and she said there’s more coming. She really thinks she is the centre of the universe

Also I’m surprised she left it to the last min to book her honeymoon, that’s the first thing I want to organise 😂 then again I’m not having a big wedding

Last edited:
  • Haha