Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so false. Everything is always super perfect and amazing. Everyone is always beautiful super and amazing. You can’t trust someone like her. Nobody has a great experience all the time. I’d say she’s a demon behind the scenes, very controlling

Reactions: 2
She’s so false. Everything is always super perfect and amazing. Everyone is always beautiful super and amazing. You can’t trust someone like her. Nobody has a great experience all the time. I’d say she’s a demon behind the scenes, very controlling
She has to be one of the falsest influencers in my opinion.

It is impossible for everything to be 5 star/10 out of 10/ amazing staff/ incredible food, etc, etc.

She appears to be minted - I’m sure the weddings will no expense spared
Apparently her parents are the ones who are minted.
Her fiancé comes from a very normal working class family.

Reactions: 3
Where she get all the money for attic conversions, shed and a wedding??
Word on the street from where she grew up and spent most of her time with friends etc was that she had her parents remortgage the house so she could afford this lifestyle. It was and is a known thing. Most of it funded by mammy and daddy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Word on the street from where she grew up and spent most of her time with friends etc was that she had her parents remortgage the house so she could afford this lifestyle. It was and is a known thing. Most of it funded by mammy and daddy.
If this is true....are people (parents) really that thick to remortgage their home so precious daughter can live a fuss free life?!

Reactions: 6
If this is true....are people (parents) really that thick to remortgage their home so precious daughter can live a fuss free life?!
Sadly they are, I know a local wedding this summer where the father sold some land to a family member and came looking the deposit (tens of thousands) a week early because quote “[daughters name] is getting married next week”. The wedding was all the bells & whistles in a very expensive venue & bride wore a designer gown!
I got married myself last year & can’t phantom how you could accept that generosity from your parents, especially if they are refinancing/selling assets to do so 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Getting married today and on instgram.. get a life.. how are people so addicted to social media that you can't even take a day like today off..

I remember this being discussed on a Facebook group years ago. She sickens me, she is so sickly sweet & ott. I’d say she’s a witch behind the scenes. The ones who are ott nice are usually demons when the door closes

So glad people can see through her here!! I’ve never met the girl, but she seems so fake and overly positive about everything. Was definitely of one of the popular bitchy girls in school

WHO posts on their wedding day

Tell us more!!!

Reactions: 1
What’s the tea with her and Jess redden? They were “BESTIES” around the time derv had the baby. Now Jess is sharing shite avail in a pharmacy on insta on Dervs wedding day…interesting

• Haha
What’s the tea with her and Jess redden? They were “BESTIES” around the time derv had the baby. Now Jess is sharing shite avail in a pharmacy on insta on Dervs wedding day…interesting
There’s no friends in that game. Jess is trying to crawl back into her mothers womb so she probably couldn’t make it

• Haha