Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her perfect friend Louise cooney will be the perfect godmother also, bet she asks her

Reactions: 2
She’s so false. her friendship with Jess redden is defo fake. I’d say she contacted her through Insta mainly because she wants to be friends with her because Jess and rob have more of a “celebrity” status. Then sends her all these gifts so Jess will repost and thank her. I just know her type, wanting to be in there with Jess because of her rugby fiancé 🙄

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker first time poster, her "collab" with the garden crowd - is it just bad placement in the top corner or is she trying to hide it? Drives me mad when its being hidden by the 3 little dots i just happened to see it a couple of taps in

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker first time poster, her "collab" with the garden crowd - is it just bad placement in the top corner or is she trying to hide it? Drives me mad when its being hidden by the 3 little dots i just happened to see it a couple of taps in
I was looking at her stories wondering where the collab was. I couldn't see it!!

It seems to be in some of the posts and then not in some, whats the rules on it does anyone know?
It should be declared on every post / story etc. She should have had it on her stories last week when she was acting all innocent like she found the gardener in the garden of angels.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a wonder she lets Louise near her, given cooney is around different people every single day and every blogger under the soon on Sunday

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her donating all the pr gifts to Beaumont hospital, she seems to be one of the more normal ones aside from the everything/everyone is perfect thing

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find her literally the most boring person ever? Honestly, it's like she is just so bland.

Reactions: 8
I think straightforward nice on Instagram can equal boring 🙈
I’d say she is a nice person to have as a friend.

That said, she’s done well out of dabbling in the insta game. Back garden and the outdoor room were both collabs but at least she runs it as a competition to give something to her followers

I do think she seems nice though
Yeah, true.
But is 'nice' interesting? Like I dunno - she seems to have no opinions on anything, there is no humour in her stories etc
She is just so bland...don't know how she has so many followers.

She’s too sweet to be wholesome. Everyone is beautiful and super helpful. No product or service is ever in any way bad or negative. Nobody is like that in real life because it’s just not genuine. You can’t trust someone like her

She’s too sweet to be wholesome. Everyone is beautiful and super helpful. No product or service is ever in any way bad or negative. Nobody is like that in real life because it’s just not genuine. You can’t trust someone like her
Exactly.
Everything is just too perfect. There is no way I would trust her reviews on anything as she NEVER criticises anything in any way. Every product, service, hotel stay is AMAZING. She is nauseating.

Reactions: 5
Exactly.
Everything is just too perfect. There is no way I would trust her reviews on anything as she NEVER criticises anything in any way. Every product, service, hotel stay is AMAZING. She is nauseating.
Nauseating is the perfect description of her actually. Nobody has a positive experience with everything always.

Reactions: 4
Girls can we talk about the eyeliner please that this one wears. Who even lines their eyes that much nowadays? Looks awful

• Haha