beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“waiting for Sean to wake up” It’s 9am on a Sunday and your not a teenager! I would understand if he had had an extremely busy work week!

Reactions: 10
I hate him having to get his little opinion in on the World Cup being in Qatar.. Oh yes, Sean, let’s respect a country that brutally murders and rapes gay men for being gay. You do not have to respect beliefs that are so bleeping disgusting and violent against a whole community of people who are just trying to live their lives! The BBC should absolutely make a statement in regards to not agreeing with what’s actively happening in Qatar whilst we are there to support the England squad? 4,000+ died making the stadium, it is morally wrong but unfortunately it’s hosted there and one of our media outlets has to broadcast it otherwise could you imagine the uproar from gammons like him?

Sorry for the rant guys, genuinely couldn’t believe he’s so bleeping ignorant and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He is your typical ‘educated through twitter’ moron who thinks because it’s on the internet it’s true. Forgetting that your algorithm is crafted to show you things you’ve seen and reacted to previously, and leaves out anything that opposes those ideas.
even trying to defend Andrew Tate the other day, just shut the duck up?

like there’s nothing else to say haha just bleeping shut up!

Reactions: 18
I hate him having to get his little opinion in on the World Cup being in Qatar.. Oh yes, Sean, let’s respect a country that brutally murders and rapes gay men for being gay. You do not have to respect beliefs that are so bleeping disgusting and violent against a whole community of people who are just trying to live their lives! The BBC should absolutely make a statement in regards to not agreeing with what’s actively happening in Qatar whilst we are there to support the England squad? 4,000+ died making the stadium, it is morally wrong but unfortunately it’s hosted there and one of our media outlets has to broadcast it otherwise could you imagine the uproar from gammons like him?

Sorry for the rant guys, genuinely couldn’t believe he’s so bleeping ignorant and stupid.
He is SO thick it’s painful

Reactions: 9
She literally must just spend so much time on Her phone, she even takes pictures of the book she is reading🤦🏻‍♀️ (Or looking for pictures)
Doesn’t she realise could be doing so much more with her life ..

Reactions: 4
Her breakfast this morning was giving big “Brit’s signature slimming world breakfast” vibes

Reactions: 8
What a joke!! She's sacked off her usual fantastic amazing nail lady for a free nail day! If I was her previous nail lady I'd be fully booked everytime she tried to come back!!

Reactions: 16
Irritating that she is trying to make out she was “invited” when in fact she probably harassed them for a freebie and “a PR post”. She’s the pits
What a joke!! She's sacked off her usual fantastic amazing nail lady for a free nail day! If I was her previous nail lady I'd be fully booked everytime she tried to come back!!

Reactions: 8
She can’t keep her sausage fingers still can she ? With all this begging for freebies and sharing endless amounts of Asos links ...Surely her fingers should be loosing weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she posts saying she’s doing something quietly or in a different room to avoid waking Sean up and it’s gone 9 on a weekday? Insane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she posts saying she’s doing something quietly or in a different room to avoid waking Sean up and it’s gone 9 on a weekday? Insane 😂
I wondered if he’s back in employment, maybe working nights? He said he was getting a new car so he must have found some money from somewhere

Reactions: 4
I wondered if he’s back in employment, maybe working nights? He said he was getting a new car so he must have found some money from somewhere
One of his stories the other day he had a laptop on with Teams I think! Maybe he’s gone crawling back to Hastings?!

Reactions: 3
She can’t keep her sausage fingers still can she ? With all this begging for freebies and sharing endless amounts of Asos links ...Surely her fingers should be loosing weight 😂
Notice she’s recently been wearing a ring on “that” finger 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.