beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just say what her fave Colleen hoover books are? why does she have to keep it a secret and link them…… greedy fucker!!! You‘d think she worked for Colleen the way she goes on about those bleeping books! She really is the epitome of pond scum!

Reactions: 17
I’m going there soon I’ll find out!!!!
Ask them if you can have PR discount too. 😂😂
I could not bare going somewhere knowing they give treatments away to beggy ‘influencers’ who can 100% afford it. Yet us peasants, who probably don’t earn as much as ‘influencers’ have to pay full price. It blows my mind🤯

Reactions: 3
duck off did anyone ask where her jumper was from!! You can't see most of it... she winds me up so much!

Reactions: 8
Someone keyed his car 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wonder why! Prick

oh he deleted the story! Wish I had screen shot. Massive scratch all the way down. And he wrote ‘ I hope your cats die’ 🫠 lovely man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And another Zizzi PR invite….🙈

Someone keyed his car 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wonder why! Prick

oh he deleted the story! Wish I had screen shot. Massive scratch all the way down. And he wrote ‘ I hope your cats die’ 🫠 lovely man
I saw it 🙈🤣 why does he constantly delete his stories??!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I can stomach seeing her at Zizzi’s again. It’s breaking my soul.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She has such a brass neck, it’s honestly like a parody account at this point.

The only thing she influences me to do is to curb my sweet tooth so I don’t end up looking remotely like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Running hahaha duck off cheese tits

lol at Sean mentioning booking annual leave at work for summer holidays. Somebodyyyyyy has a new job and isn’t a full time gym gnome any more

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of his stories the other day he had a laptop on with Teams I think! Maybe he’s gone crawling back to Hastings?!
Long time lurker never posted before but I have to say 👀 he 100% can’t be going back to them hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.