beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be so bleeping embarrassed rocking up to a restaurant so many times for a free meal!!!

Reactions: 14
Reckon they keep a tally of how many times a month certain freeloaders, sorry- influencers, come in for food?
If I was table staff I would 100% do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Betsy’s off out with titneys mates later and her and Sean are going for food again! They never do anything nice with her.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell does she think she is telling people what they should or shouldn’t buy!!! Oh only buy in BF if you need it not cos it’s BF. She buys shite ALLLLL the time! twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine getting a free meal to advertise the business then moaning the cookie was slightly burnt!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she’s highlighting the burnt cookies after a free meal 👀 👀 she’s got more front than Blackpool the bad beg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
After moaning about cookie
She won’t be invited back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Zizi’s again….. I cannot!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

They basically feed her for the whole week now, it’s an absolute bleeping joke. She can eat there everyday!! I think every single one of us in this thread should message Zizi and kick the duck off. It’s outrageous when kids are actually starving and having to skip meals in this country at the moment.

Reactions: 16
And there is the PR meal at zizzis
Oh my god, is that not the 3rd time this week?! She’s more front than bleeping Blackpool. I’d be embarrassed claiming one free meal never mind going every other bleeping day! The sooner this influencer world comes crashing down the better. So many families who can’t afford to feed their family or keep them warm and then there’s this fat bleep eating out for free at every given opportunity. 🤬

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.