beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even like they go and get a main each…looks like they order half the kitchen. EVERY SINGLE TIME on their bi-weekly trip!! Walking talking heart attack waiting to happen

Reactions: 9
She’s the kind of person who thinks everyone is jealous of her life when in fact.. we all are repulsed by her

Reactions: 16
I’ve messaged them! Not holding my breath, doubt they will reply, too busy administering freebie PR invoices for huge hairy monsters! I’m honestly so enraged by this, it’s just so wrong!
DE70C2CF-2F5D-474A-A1BF-6F996D8E1581.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She got a coach bag as PR? Torn between burning mine in outrage or becoming a begfluencer and getting them sent to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I came straight here after seeing her stories. What in the eff Zizzi!! Has she got some kind of unlimited card?!

Reactions: 5
I’m aghast at her barefaced cheek and greed to be honest. How many millions in poverty and she’s not working and blagging free feasts from places?! Meanwhile some poor adults are going hungry to ensure their children have just enough to eat. But I’m more aghast at Zizzi for enabling it.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone tried contacting them on Twitter? I often find that's the best place to get a reply because everyone can see the negative comments.

Reactions: 11
She got a coach bag as PR? Torn between burning mine in outrage or becoming a begfluencer and getting them sent to me.
Mybag have been gifting a lot of influencers with the same bag the coach tabby… it makes me want to burn mines and I’ve just bought it too. At least it hasn’t came directly from coach .. but can we bet she will make it out to be gifted from there and not mybag as I haven’t heard her mention them recently lol

Reactions: 3
Betsy has asked to have a friend over for the day and of course it had to include a free meal out! Why not do something that's fun for kids not just filling your fat greedy bastard faces!!

Reactions: 13
I messaged Zizzi weeks ago and didn’t get a reply. They truly don’t care. I know my custom won’t make any difference but her ‘influencing’ has done the opposite to me and I will never eat there again!

Reactions: 8
I got invited to GDK local to me a few months ago because of my following. I tell you what, it was the first and last time I’d ever do a Pr invite meal. I NEAR on died of embarrassment, I was there for the free kebab. But honestly taking photos, asking for the meal, not for me. I’m happy to pay 🤭😂 HOW does she have the Billy big bollocks to go multiple times a week is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.