Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face sends shivers down my vagina🤢
Me and my husband play a game where we ask eachother ' would you do 'BLANK' for a million pounds' and let's be real in this economy my answer is almost always yes, but I wouldn't do this gormless blob for a billion 😵💫🤢
At least he can save money on a Halloween costume, he is terrifying enough as he is 👹👺👻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi, I’ve never posted on here, I just check on all of your comments daily and they crack me up 🙈 anyhow, I had a dream about this twerp last night and I feel like I needed to share it with you all haha
So in my dream I was watching TV and a programme came on and she was on it and crying with some family members sat next to her and Andrew Lloyd Webber was there doing a massive speech about how much she meant to him and that he was more than happy to give her over 50% of his savings to allow her to have the surgery she needed…they were all crying and I was crying watching it too, it was emotional stuff!! Anyways, the next thing I know I was with Brittany and ‘boo’ was there and we were swimming in crystal clear waters and it turns out we were in Cuba…Brittany was doing an instagram story in the water with some dramatic music behind it…even though I was with them I don’t think I knew her that well, or if at all for that matter. The next thing I know we are dressed up and walking down a street to go to a restaurant for dinner and some girl with Brittany was talking about how this would be the last time they’d be able to order everything off of the menu and Brittany was like ‘no it will be okay I will still be able to eat it all’…I then discover that this life saving surgery that Andrew Lloyd Webber was forking out for was a Gastric Sleeve….I went mental, couldn’t believe I’d got so emotionally invested in it all, so I left. The next thing I know I see an instagram selfie of her with those big ol’ pout lips saying surgery had gone well and thanking Andrew Lloyd Webber for saving her life with the hashtag ‘gifted’…then I woke up….what does this mean???!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi, I’ve never posted on here, I just check on all of your comments daily and they crack me up 🙈 anyhow, I had a dream about this twerp last night and I feel like I needed to share it with you all haha
So in my dream I was watching TV and a programme came on and she was on it and crying with some family members sat next to her and Andrew Lloyd Webber was there doing a massive speech about how much she meant to him and that he was more than happy to give her over 50% of his savings to allow her to have the surgery she needed…they were all crying and I was crying watching it too, it was emotional stuff!! Anyways, the next thing I know I was with Brittany and ‘boo’ was there and we were swimming in crystal clear waters and it turns out we were in Cuba…Brittany was doing an instagram story in the water with some dramatic music behind it…even though I was with them I don’t think I knew her that well, or if at all for that matter. The next thing I know we are dressed up and walking down a street to go to a restaurant for dinner and some girl with Brittany was talking about how this would be the last time they’d be able to order everything off of the menu and Brittany was like ‘no it will be okay I will still be able to eat it all’…I then discover that this life saving surgery that Andrew Lloyd Webber was forking out for was a Gastric Sleeve….I went mental, couldn’t believe I’d got so emotionally invested in it all, so I left. The next thing I know I see an instagram selfie of her with those big ol’ pout lips saying surgery had gone well and thanking Andrew Lloyd Webber for saving her life with the hashtag ‘gifted’…then I woke up….what does this mean???!! Haha
What the duck. Are you okay hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I’m just gunna say it…she looks like she’s lost weight in her latest story!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the duck hahahahaha this made me bleeping die 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the duck?!? This has just made me cry with laughter 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DCC6E5CC-9779-4C5F-9495-5BB8F3B3D67E.png

is she taking the actual piss? Aff link just to show ASOS is doing surprise discounts 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Does she have memory issues??? Apparently not done outfit ideas for ages?! She does it every bloody week!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Best thing Iv read on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.