Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story.. she’s just posted Betsy’s 11 year old friend’s full name and the rest of her friend group to 119k followers.
I’d be furious if I was their parent!
Does she ever think before she posts???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her latest story.. she’s just posted Betsy’s 11 year old friend’s full name and the rest of her friend group to 119k followers.
I’d be furious if I was their parent!
Does she ever think before she posts???
She is such a thick bleep she’s more concerned about her Instagram content than safeguarding children. She’s vile

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is such a thick bleep she’s more concerned about her Instagram content than safeguarding children. She’s vile
probably not high on her priorities, just as it wasn’t for her mum when Sean was first sniffing around

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is covered head to toe… obviously very self conscious, but are those joggers?? How she has ANYTHING to do with fashion amazes me

3DA0BFB5-796A-4C1B-AD9E-2B416447FF80.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t had her hair done since start of the hair!! 😂😂😂 doesn’t she read what she writes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I refuse to believe they are authentic. Something about their shape / finish just looks like a crap SHEIN dupe.
Sean followed that Sophie Austin who ran taboo trends and sold ‘dupe’ designer crap, so I’m convinced everything they both own thats of a designer brand is fake🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Sean doesn’t want to marry her so she’s buying herself a pretend ring 😂
(I voted because I’m a nosey fucker and wanted to see what people chose)
They were engaged and were planning a wedding. Then it all went quiet and he ‘worked in Africa’ for months

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.