Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed on insta that the majority of the influencers who received the Look Fantastic suitcase are off to the LF PR event in Manchester tonight. Meanwhile Titters is sat at home aff linking millets tents! Sad bleep!
I was literally just thinking this!

I was literally just thinking this!
I was going to say this! Mind you they probably didn't get the response from her that they did with everyone else, she said she was going to a give away but havnt seen her do one, probs wish they didn't send it to her

Probs didn't want her taking up all the room she would with one of her big tent dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't been on here for a while...what the duck has she done to her face?! It's like a melted tesco carrier bag full of squirty cheese 😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What fucks me off about her most is the fact she has SO much free time on her hands and you never ever see her doing anything form of exercise. She could walk, or go to the gym, or go for a swim. She’s just a lazy fat lump! And there is a difference between being overweight but trying to do something about it and just being a lazy overweight person!
I’m overweight but I can tell you now I work my arse off trying to keep it down, I gym 5 times a week, swim once a week and always try to make healthy conscious choices. She is so in denial about herself! She’s a mess! If she spent half the time she spends affiliating tit ugly clothes for idiots on insta, exercising, she’s probably be a lot smaller and healthier!!

Reactions: 17
Has she addressed any of the weight gain? Remember the days when she’d say ‘I got this in a size 10’ 😅 on every flipping outfit!! Now she’s like don’t ask if I’m pregnant 😅😅😅.
I think it’s a stunt to be honest. Gain loads of weight….. then join SW and lose it and gain loads of followers, likes and a page on some crap magazine

Reactions: 10
Has she addressed any of the weight gain? Remember the days when she’d say ‘I got this in a size 10’ 😅 on every flipping outfit!! Now she’s like don’t ask if I’m pregnant 😅😅😅.
I think it’s a stunt to be honest. Gain loads of weight….. then join SW and lose it and gain loads of followers, likes and a page on some crap magazine
I think if it was a stunt she’d have stopped after four/five stone..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldnt remember the name of it so just had a little fb digging and she works at Avant Garde tanning salon. But whilst searching, a lot of nuskin posts came up congratulating her. On 2nd Dec 2019 she sold 100 lumi's in a day. I think she gets about 40% from each sale so that's about 7/8k in just one day. 😱 Sorry if that's already been said or is obvious but its shook me. I wonder why she's stopped with the hard sell these days?!
What sorry? That's ridiculous!!! 😱

Reactions: 2
What fucks me off about her most is the fact she has SO much free time on her hands and you never ever see her doing anything form of exercise. She could walk, or go to the gym, or go for a swim. She’s just a lazy fat lump! And there is a difference between being overweight but trying to do something about it and just being a lazy overweight person!
I’m overweight but I can tell you now I work my arse off trying to keep it down, I gym 5 times a week, swim once a week and always try to make healthy conscious choices. She is so in denial about herself! She’s a mess! If she spent half the time she spends affiliating tit ugly clothes for idiots on insta, exercising, she’s probably be a lot smaller and healthier!!
She basically bragged about the fact she never exercised when she lost the weight so she isn’t going to make any effort to now. Yes you can lose weight from just calorie deficit but as you do, you make a conscious decision to move your body. It’s just good for you in a number of ways even if she doesn’t want to lose the weight. Moving herself more would be good for her. I know if I didn’t get out the house to exercise My mental health would be through the floor because I wfh and otherwise wouldn’t leave the house much

Reactions: 13
She basically bragged about the fact she never exercised when she lost the weight so she isn’t going to make any effort to now. Yes you can lose weight from just calorie deficit but as you do, you make a conscious decision to move your body. It’s just good for you in a number of ways even if she doesn’t want to lose the weight. Moving herself more would be good for her. I know if I didn’t get out the house to exercise My mental health would be through the floor because I wfh and otherwise wouldn’t leave the house much
Now come on she loved a big walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Big Welsh Man fancy Tittany? He likes all of her posts yet posts stuff about influencers always on the scab, and basically everything his mate Tittany is. If I was his partner I wouldn't be impressed

Reactions: 15
Does Big Welsh Man fancy Tittany? He likes all of her posts yet posts stuff about influencers always on the scab, and basically everything his mate Tittany is. If I was his partner I wouldn't be impressed
Always thought this was weird. He calls all the tit heads out and to me the things he says always seems like a sly dig at her. But then likes her stuff and chats with her! Mate she’s everything you hate and more. Make your mind up!

Reactions: 11
Always thought this was weird. He calls all the tit heads out and to me the things he says always seems like a sly dig at her. But then likes her stuff and chats with her! Mate she’s everything you hate and more. Make your mind up!
It's quite strange isn't it. I follow him and like his page, but I do find his "friendship" with Tittany really weird

Reactions: 2
I was going to say this! Mind you they probably didn't get the response from her that they did with everyone else, she said she was going to a give away but havnt seen her do one, probs wish they didn't send it to her

Probs didn't want her taking up all the room she would with one of her big tent dresses
She probably has an eBay and has flogged it all

Reactions: 1
Parmos in the post is closing she’s gonna have to get the chopper to ship a load to her or she will “die”.
She’s very odd. I’m going to book in that place she’s at lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah, she‘s a bleep! She could have pulled Betsy’s wedge out before she took this picture! It’s all I can see. Doing her own daughter dirty there for the gram!

5EB21C6F-EC5D-4A17-AA78-9446E63C8003.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So does big B work? And what does he do? Me and my husband both work 2 jobs each coz right now with the cost of everything we have to! We have two children and have to work all year for Christmas and one holiday abroad a year like most families. We go out for dinner once in a blue moon as a treat not every weekend! Is she literally gifted that much or is it coz she makes that much on ads? I mean besides her still saying she’s a size thay we all no she’s not this really winds me up! It’s constantly showing off!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.