Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she works in a sun bed shop asking people how many minutes they want whilst sat down posting aff links? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she works in a sun bed shop asking people how many minutes they want whilst sat down posting aff links? 🫠
Ohhhhhh, so this is her actual job? A sun-bed shop! I didn’t actually think she had a job, I thought it was just a long standing joke in this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sean from Instagram has unfollowed Sophie Austin.

Hey Fat Pam 👍🏻 Clearly you’ve had a catch up and realised your dirty dog chub loving pedalo likes to like other girls photos.
Don’t worry I’m sure now you’ve checked on him he won’t do it again for a couple of months or until you start losing wait then the narcissist train will stop at your station.

✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean from Instagram has unfollowed Sophie Austin.

Hey Fat Pam 👍🏻 Clearly you’ve had a catch up and realised your dirty dog chub loving pedalo likes to like other girls photos.
Don’t worry I’m sure now you’ve checked on him he won’t do it again for a couple of months or until you start losing wait then the narcissist train will stop at your station.

✌🏻
Oh there’s been a few of late! rach Leary being one of them!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Honestly can’t get over how much weight she has gained… about time she got a job if she actually has

Reactions: 7
Her hair used to always look immaculate and she always made an effort with it and nowadays it just looks like Hagrid’s armpit. Her highlights are dreadful and it looks like straw

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen that my sister in law has liked her August photo dump! Think I’m going to have to disown the SIL now! How dare she. 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comparison picture someone put on the other day she looked lovely before. Short hair and no filler. She didn’t really need it. I know people do it for their own reasons fair enough but she’s gone to the extreme to compensate for the weight gain. Whoever is doing her filler should be telling her no. They’ve migrated and are over filled. She’s grown her hair out so it’s like a comfort blanket. I did exactly the same when I was at my biggest. She’s trying to jump on the plus size body posi scene when it is clear she isn’t happy other wise she wouldn’t be doing all this

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed on insta that the majority of the influencers who received the Look Fantastic suitcase are off to the LF PR event in Manchester tonight. Meanwhile Titters is sat at home aff linking millets tents! Sad bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.