Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts as well. There’s a reason she put a black and white filter on it. If she was so proud of it she’d show it unfiltered. She portrays trying to be body confident but it’s very clear she isn’t. I’m all for being happy at your size and accepting flaws etc but she’s run from and hidden hers at every opportunity. Which is part of my issue with her. She tries to be something she isn’t to fit the narrative of that month and be relevant. There’s more to life than playing keeping up with the Robinsons. She’s the same age as me and it’s honestly so sad how she goes on
Completely agree. The best thing she could do for herselog would be to completely shut her Instagram and go and spend some time on herself. She’s a truly unhappy and dishonest human being. She tries to portray herself in a way to be somehow accepted by others. But it’s all smoke filters literally. It’s a sad life.

Reactions: 10
She's literally just stepped off the bleeping plane and she's linking holiday outfits! duck off you oversized beg!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's definitely not body confident. She's posted before about not being able to fit into anything and hinted at how unhappy her weight gain has made her. We've all seen *that* Christmas pic, and the video of her waddling like a 50 year old.

She's become morbidly obese and she's trying to hide the shame by masquerading behind this whole 'thicc gurl' persona. Deep down, she's absolutely devastated that she's let herself get so big.

Reactions: 20
She's definitely not body confident. She's posted before about not being able to fit into anything and hinted at how unhappy her weight gain has made her. We've all seen *that* Christmas pic, and the video of her waddling like a 50 year old.

She's become morbidly obese and she's trying to hide the shame by masquerading behind this whole 'thicc gurl' persona. Deep down, she's absolutely devastated that she's let herself get so big.
Omg the waddle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually feel quite sorry for her . I struggle with loosing weight myself I’m not fat just average sized 14/16 and I feel gross so she must not be confident gaining so much weight .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually feel quite sorry for her . I struggle with loosing weight myself I’m not fat just average sized 14/16 and I feel gross so she must not be confident gaining so much weight .
It’s her own fault though.

Reactions: 8
Being Brittany- Sean from instagram’s bird.
“Sean from Instagram” 😂😂😂 ah that story of his killed me off I swear!

So I am someone who lost a lost of weight with SW for my wedding and then piled it all back on and more. I will hold my hands up and say I used to judge people for this. I couldn’t understand how people could let this happen but believe me it’s easier than you think!

Because (without realising) I’d put an expiration date for my end goal. So after my wedding my “why” wasn’t there anymore. I think I just assumed that I would just keep it off and it’d become a way of life - wrong.

If she’s sat at home posting affiliate links all day, her mental health must be going wild. When I worked from home during lockdown I couldn’t stop eating! And that was just a few months and not a normal lifestyle. If I had her life I think I would boredom eat too.

I know how miserable and disappointed in myself I am so I have no doubt in my mind that although she is trying to be body confident, she’s also bleeping miserable and has a very deep rooted and emotional connection with food and will use it for any emotion she is feeling.

So I am someone who lost a lost of weight with SW for my wedding and then piled it all back on and more. I will hold my hands up and say I used to judge people for this. I couldn’t understand how people could let this happen but believe me it’s easier than you think!

Because (without realising) I’d put an expiration date for my end goal. So after my wedding my “why” wasn’t there anymore. I think I just assumed that I would just keep it off and it’d become a way of life - wrong.

If she’s sat at home posting affiliate links all day, her mental health must be going wild. When I worked from home during lockdown I couldn’t stop eating! And that was just a few months and not a normal lifestyle. If I had her life I think I would boredom eat too.

I know how miserable and disappointed in myself I am so I have no doubt in my mind that although she is trying to be body confident, she’s also bleeping miserable and has a very deep rooted and emotional connection with food and will use it for any emotion she is feeling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“Sean from Instagram” 😂😂😂 ah that story of his killed me off I swear!

JSG is that you? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. You reap what you sow. Again I lost a lot of weight on sw, recently had a baby and haven’t been able to shift more than 4lb. But I know I can if I try. Won’t be going back to sw though as it’s not for me. What this absolute head does to herself and body is awful. She eats out more than she eats at home. Gets gifted brownies, doughnuts, treats you name it. And of course stuffs them down her throat! If she didn’t want them she doesn’t have to eat them. But she does! Her arse is just massive. Not fit massive either. Just massive like the rest of her! She is a figure of pure unhealthiness and needs a good scrub too. Annnnnd breathe 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. You reap what you sow. Again I lost a lot of weight on sw, recently had a baby and haven’t been able to shift more than 4lb. But I know I can if I try. Won’t be going back to sw though as it’s not for me. What this absolute head does to herself and body is awful. She eats out more than she eats at home. Gets gifted brownies, doughnuts, treats you name it. And of course stuffs them down her throat! If she didn’t want them she doesn’t have to eat them. But she does! Her arse is just massive. Not fit massive either. Just massive like the rest of her! She is a figure of pure unhealthiness and needs a good scrub too. Annnnnd breathe 👍🏻
She “doesn’t like brownies” though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't feel sorry for her, one iota.

She's a job-shy, bland, racist beggy shite.
I hope she piles it on until she pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.