Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just looked at Brittany’s page for the first time in years using my second account (I was blocked by her and Harry Pickard around the same time ages ago), and there’s certainly been a change 😬 Does anybody know if she’s still friends with that Rebecca Edwards?

I’ve only just looked at Brittany’s page for the first time in years using my second account (I was blocked by her and Harry Pickard around the same time ages ago), and there’s certainly been a change 😬 Does anybody know if she’s still friends with that Rebecca Edwards?
I think she started her plan a few months ago! Lasted 24 seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time in ages she’s made effort with her hair? Why wouldn’t she do it on holiday in the evening?

Reactions: 5
First time in ages she’s made effort with her hair? Why wouldn’t she do it on holiday in the evening?
Because it will be too hot and she would sweat to death plus her arms are so heavy she’d be out of breath in minutes blow drying it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is as well it’s not just the brownies and meals out. She has got to be seriously over eating consistently to be back at where she is now. She bangs on or did about her brunches and not having a lot but that’s got to be absolute lies. She has got to be eating way more than she’s ever let on and if she’s not working and doing nothing else it’s quite believable. I work from home and have to reign myself in some days because I could quite happily just sit and eat if I don’t have much on
Definitely, I’ve regained the 5 stone I lost on SW, it’s taken me 2 years to regain it and I really struggle with binge eating, I was eating share bags of chocolate and crisps and biscuits every day as well as 3 big meals so god know what she’s eating to have gained twice the amount as me in that time

Reactions: 10
She is honestly a joke! Just got back from holiday and now a night away. Makes me fuming. She does not live in reality of what people are struggling with at the moment. I would much rather work myself to the bone and show my son true morals and principles then beg my way through life!

Reactions: 13
She was going to use her as a personal trainer a few months ago I think? Then we never heard about it again

Reactions: 3
Maybe the personal trainer saw her calorie consumption and lack of ‘big walks’ and said nah?

There’s only so much training a person can give 🫣

i don’t know if it’s just me but what’s the point in going away for the night if it’s not even 10 minutes from your house? just seems pointless to me.

Reactions: 17
Am I losing it? Or am I right in thinkinh she went on a PR invite to ZiZi a month or so ago? I remember commenting as I’d been ZiZi that day for lunch!
At this point I think she is making these invites up!!!

6564C532-1F4A-46B9-A335-6CDA44683201.jpeg

Pr invites to restaurants for fat talentless influencers makes me sick.

the state of the country currently, families having to chose between meals on tables or washing laundry. And chain restaurants decide to give this overweight dick a free meal. Personally it guarantees that I’d never go there in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep it was just after Sean from the internet’s flouncing departure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I was remembering correctly. Why would they invite her twice in a month, she is blatantly bullshitting! The fat garlic bread consuming bleep! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.