Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it, years ago nobody wanted a big arse now it’s all the rage! Different when you’ve actually been to the gym and worked for it compared to just scoffing your face with as many brownies as possible
She probably gets paid on only fans to scoff her face with brownies !!

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t got an arse in the kardashian sense though. She hasn’t got any muscle cos god knows she doesn’t work out.

this ‘arse’ is saddlebags. She’s just lucky her back fat rolls in a way that looks like ‘curves’. Undressed she probably looks like a deflated bean bag.

no glutes here just maximus

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That tub of lard is just SO unhealthy even before the weight gain she wasn't healthy she was skinny fat. She isn't one of these curvy girls who work out have a big butt, she is just a ball of fat. She needs to stop with the hand to face exercises and get that massive arse off the sofa otherwise she won't be able to even waddle soon.

Reactions: 10
Thread name suggestion: showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
New thread suggestion:

BeingBrittany: huge arse bigger than the moon, posting sw meals yet continuing to balloon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yet again that poor child has had a shite holiday.
It actually really angers me they should let Betsy take a friend or leave her with her grandparents either way she would have a much better time. Wtaf do they do in life it’s as boring as duck

Reactions: 9
I’m an only child and holidays abroad with my parents were extremely boring as I was painfully shy as a kid so didn’t make holiday friends easy, once I got to secondary school I was always allowed to take a friend with me. I feel sorry for Betsy, she’s like an inconvenient plus one to them.

Reactions: 10
Show us this amazing arse unfiltered un-black and white and close up Titters!!! Bet it’s a mess, imagine the spots and the stench!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Show us this amazing arse unfiltered un-black and white and close up Titters!!! Bet it’s a mess, imagine the spots and the stench!!! 😂😂😂😂
My thoughts as well. There’s a reason she put a black and white filter on it. If she was so proud of it she’d show it unfiltered. She portrays trying to be body confident but it’s very clear she isn’t. I’m all for being happy at your size and accepting flaws etc but she’s run from and hidden hers at every opportunity. Which is part of my issue with her. She tries to be something she isn’t to fit the narrative of that month and be relevant. There’s more to life than playing keeping up with the Robinsons. She’s the same age as me and it’s honestly so sad how she goes on

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.