Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she's left the likes numbers on the arse post 😣 she is so cringe! Apparently Sean says the size of that arse daily to her and that is a compliment, nah mate he's mugging you off! You look a twit!

Reactions: 13
People commenting ‘they’re just jealous’ okayyyyy sure whatever you say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, so I followed Brittney when I was doing slimming world (yeah don’t shoot me we live & we learn 🥹🤣) but I’ve just come across her page again and I cannot believe how much weight she’s gained 😳😵💫

Reactions: 11
“Size of that arse - Sean says that to me everyday” it’s not a compliment love 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡 I would even bet that he’s on here 🧐

Reactions: 16
The pro-fat accounts on Instagram are soooo toxic. Applauding eachother for being huge and saying that skinny girls are jealous… Could you imagine if it was the other way round 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Well anyone that size would also have a huge bum to… but whatever makes her feel better I guess, if she just owned her weight gain and didn’t lie for months claiming to still be a 12/14 when the pictures really don’t lie

Reactions: 5
If my parnahhh said ‘the size of that arse’ to me everyday I’d kick him in the balls and chuck him out! Why does she think he’s paying her a compliment. He’s a snidey bastard and I swear he’s the reason she’s put the weight back on.

Reactions: 8
She's making out like she's worked to get that arse! The only working out you have done to get that trunk is hand to mouth with gifted meals and brownies!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's literally a fetish to him. In the start it was a pedalo fetish now it's a fat fetish. He's a nasty little man but shes a head too so 🤷

Reactions: 17
I don’t get it, years ago nobody wanted a big arse now it’s all the rage! Different when you’ve actually been to the gym and worked for it compared to just scoffing your face with as many brownies as possible

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.