Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot the PR Invite label 🙄 I actually had to rewatch her stories purposely looking for the tag as I suspected PR invite but hadn’t seen the writing the first time and was actually gonna be very surprised if it wasn’t! She actually makes me sick. Ya know when you just severely dislike someone and everything they do just insanely fucks you off, that’s literally her. Bloody trollop

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Spot the PR Invite label 🙄 I actually had to rewatch her stories purposely looking for the tag as I suspected PR invite but hadn’t seen the writing the first time and was actually gonna be very surprised if it wasn’t! She actually makes me sick. Ya know when you just severely dislike someone and everything they do just insanely fucks you off, that’s literally her. Bloody trollop
That's just so bleeping snide isn't it, these companies should be stating that the pr invite tags should be made clear otherwise they get struck of any future events, scumbags

Reactions: 7
Am I losing it? Or am I right in thinkinh she went on a PR invite to ZiZi a month or so ago? I remember commenting as I’d been ZiZi that day for lunch!
At this point I think she is making these invites up!!!

View attachment 1532205
Yea she was. Someone else did say their partner works at someone that does this sort of thing and there’s just a list of people and they can rock up and just get fed for nothing.

The way she sneakily hides the pr invite infuriates me as well. Either show it properly or if you’re so ashamed to do it how about you pay for a meal for once so you don’t have to. People choosing to eat or heat their homes and she’s having weekly free meals and parading free beauty products whilst claiming she never wears it. She needs to take a good hard look at herself and come to reality.

Reactions: 6
Yea she was. Someone else did say their partner works at someone that does this sort of thing and there’s just a list of people and they can rock up and just get fed for nothing.

The way she sneakily hides the pr invite infuriates me as well. Either show it properly or if you’re so ashamed to do it how about you pay for a meal for once so you don’t have to. People choosing to eat or heat their homes and she’s having weekly free meals and parading free beauty products whilst claiming she never wears it. She needs to take a good hard look at herself and come to reality.
She literally has no shame, yea It would be my favourite as well if it was free. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Self love liv has also been to zizzi (pr invite each time) at least 3 times in the past 2 weeks! Felt like groundhog day watching her stories. Maybe Brit can't afford to feed themselves and this is the iNfLuEnCeR food bank.

• Wow
Self love liv has also been to zizzi (pr invite each time) at least 3 times in the past 2 weeks! Felt like groundhog day watching her stories. Maybe Brit can't afford to feed themselves and this is the iNfLuEnCeR food bank.
yup an undeclared #pr invite at zizzi so what’s even the bleeping point?! My god I hate influencer culture so much 😅

Surely providing free meals to those who actually NEED them and can’t afford to eat would give them better publicity and be a better thing to do than to give free food to people like Brittany who definitely doesn’t need anymore free food and can obviously afford to eat there normally considering she’s on holiday all the time and buys new fast fashion items every bleeping day

I mean as nice as Zizzi is, it’s nothing to boast about and you can tell she doesn’t get the good PR invites like she used to. I can’t wait for it all to come crashing for for these beggars.

Reactions: 8
Selfloveliv is the same, constant free meals at Zizi’s. It’s genuinely a kick in the teeth. Do Zizi’s need promotion? Surely we all know they exist? I’m less inclined to eat anywhere that dishes free multi course meals out to influencers.

Thread suggestion:

#20 Enough of the free meals and aff link spam. She’s always on holiday with Sean from the gram!

or something along those lines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Suggestion: fat Pam and ‘Sean from Instagram’, still on the beg and being called chebs

best I can think of 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
000A209E-E212-43BF-8B7A-240F55CA2E61.png

There is just nothing positive is there. Slug eyebrows, duck lips and just generally looks like she needs a good scrub with a floor brush and some bleach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if there is an email that we could contact zizzi on and ask why they are gifting meals to influencers when we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.