Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
89B4AD17-6122-46E6-99A7-6F4DCA1A3B62.jpeg

€40 for two necklaces that look like the ones you can get it Poundland on the kids rail?? They saw her coming!! (Literally, it would be hard to miss her really wouldn’t it 🙈)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The actual state of her 🤮 she screams proper “council estate” vibes. No hate to CEs, but I’m talking about the spoof - over exaggerated ones on tele. I can see her, aged 40, sat in front of tele with a fag in one hand, phone in other, kids gone awol- but it’s alright coz she gave them a fiver each for their tea down chip shop, bfs on sh*g next door, meanwhile she’s sat stuffing her face with a multi bag of crisps.

The worst thing is, she doesn’t even have the personality of someone from a council estate nor the friends that come with. She’s just a skank! The more I see her the more I can smell her 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How wide does she look in this dress 😳 Sean telling her to wear it feels like he’s trolling her at this point
I love that she tries to portray her fat peachy ass that’s actually just love handles and back fat 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely wider now, can see the fabric is more stretched in the newer pics

She looks even bigger in their dress than she did in June
I just came to post the same. She’s definitely bigger now. You can see if stretched far more over her back. I’m all for people being whatever size they feel happy (it’s her attitude I don’t like) but does she never consider the health implications of 1. Being obese and 2. Losing and regaining the weight so quickly. She must have messed her metabolism up so badly

Her hair looks absolutely awful slicked back like that. It just looks like it’s full of sun cream and not flattering for her moon face at all

she’s definitely gained since the dress last had an outing

She definitely uses her hair as a comfort blanket. I think she feels that the longer it is, the more is disguises her size. She’s a terrible human but when she had her hair chopped shorter I thought she looked great.

Reactions: 8
That a** post, no1 messaged her she's used it as an excuse to get more attention from it

That arse post. Hilarious!

And everyone who’s commenting to say that she looks great is LYING 🤥

She definitely uses her hair as a comfort blanket. I think she feels that the longer it is, the more is disguises her size. She’s a terrible human but when she had her hair chopped shorter I thought she looked great.
Callie Thorpe wrote a piece about this years ago before she cut her hair into a bob. Very common for bigger girls!

Reactions: 1
Of course Sean told her to wear the dress, he loves her wearing anything flattering…. 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
Her hair looks absolutely awful slicked back like that. It just looks like it’s full of sun cream and not flattering for her moon face at all

she’s definitely gained since the dress last had an outing
It really does I think her hair can look lovely sometimes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.