Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really grinds my gears the way she only posts half of herself in photos she looks a prick

Reactions: 6
I don’t like to be too unkind about her weight cos been there done that (lost on sw and gained double) BUT this photo is just not flattering, and to make the grid. She could look so much nicer.
06811963-09BC-4EF0-BB24-B83E32E7E742.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t like to be too unkind about her weight cos been there done that (lost on sw and gained double) BUT this photo is just not flattering, and to make the grid. She could look so much nicer.
We’ve all gained weight, I doubt any of us are perfect in the slightest. Difference is, she’s a big massive liar and just won’t address it.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1514859
Gosh, she looks so different now.
She genuinely looks like she’s eaten herself, Betsy and Sean!

I just can’t understand, she seemed so so happy when she lost all the weight. It’s like she’s just eating herself into oblivion!

*edited to add-
I know it’s not easy to keep weight off, believe me I’ve tried enough times. But it allow yourself to get back to square one all for a load of gifted brownies is beyond belief 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I just can’t understand, she seemed so so happy when she lost all the weight. It’s like she’s just eating herself into oblivion!
Its mind blowing!!!!!! How can she not look at old photos and think ‘duck what have I done’

And it’s the pushing the whole body positivity thing with it too! No bleeping way is she happy now. No way.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's the poses that get me. It's either her partner or poor daughter that has to take the pictures whilst she poses like an idiot.

Reactions: 5

*edited to add-
I know it’s not easy to keep weight off, believe me I’ve tried enough times. But it allow yourself to get back to square one all for a load of gifted brownies is beyond belief 🤯
The thing is as well it’s not just the brownies and meals out. She has got to be seriously over eating consistently to be back at where she is now. She bangs on or did about her brunches and not having a lot but that’s got to be absolute lies. She has got to be eating way more than she’s ever let on and if she’s not working and doing nothing else it’s quite believable. I work from home and have to reign myself in some days because I could quite happily just sit and eat if I don’t have much on

Reactions: 17
The thing is as well it’s not just the brownies and meals out. She has got to be seriously over eating consistently to be back at where she is now. She bangs on or did about her brunches and not having a lot but that’s got to be absolute lies. She has got to be eating way more than she’s ever let on and if she’s not working and doing nothing else it’s quite believable. I work from home and have to reign myself in some days because I could quite happily just sit and eat if I don’t have much on
And definitely no big walks!!! Isn’t she meant to be squiddys bridesmaid soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s full of tit! Always saying she doesn’t eat until dinner but there’s no chance shes packed on as much weight as she has without eating 24/7

Reactions: 8
even her maintenance calories to stay at the size she is now must be high, let alone to gain weight so quickly. She doesn’t drink either so it’s not weekend wine doing the damage!

Reactions: 4
even her maintenance calories to stay at the size she is now must be high, let alone to gain weight so quickly. She doesn’t drink either so it’s not weekend wine doing the damage!
I always think this, my downfall is weekend wine (and the terrible food choices that come with it!) but she doesn’t even have that to blame!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.