Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg like omg how funny are her and Jordan? Screen shotting each other about the biggest non-deal ever all because they are just at soooo funny 😀

Not! Are they 13 or something?! So basic.

Reactions: 7
OMG halloumi in a chippy?!
A very popular food item of 2020 that is on almost every restaurant menu is being sold by a chip shop?! What is this hilarious madness, I can’t cope!

Oh wait I can cope and wouldn’t feel the need to make story after story about it like a 12 year old girl🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄

OMG halloumi in a chippy?!
A very popular food item of 2020 that is on almost every restaurant menu is being sold by a chip shop?! What is this hilarious madness, I can’t cope!

Oh wait I can cope and wouldn’t feel the need to make story after story about it like a 12 year old girl🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄
She only has one friend, let her live.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could have stayed with her first hubby and had another baby and not had to work.
Shes obviously fertile, maybe she resented him because they had to have Ivf.

Reactions: 3
Imagine admitting you let your kid around your oven clearly alone if he can turn it up!! What the hell 🙈

Reactions: 2
He was only playing with the oven because he wasn’t allowed to play in the bin 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg like omg how funny are her and Jordan? Screen shotting each other about the biggest non-deal ever all because they are just at soooo funny 😀

Not! Are they 13 or something?! So basic.
They’re the biggest pair of basic witches when they get together. Absolute cringe fest. She lost so many followers after the fisting episode 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ooh please give me a discount on a TV because I’m on furlough from my crappy 6 hour a week job.

Why doesn’t she just use the one from her bedroom for now until she can afford a better one for the main room?? Absolute beg!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do duck off Robbo! Beggy twit! Just buy a cheap one. We know cheap doesn't bother you hence CM and the flora tubs! Watch her get gifted one now like they all do!
She 100% isn’t remotely big enough for a discount/gifted on a toothbrush never mind a tv. Her ac is dead in the water influence wise

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.