Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% isn’t remotely big enough for a discount/gifted on a toothbrush never mind a tv. Her ac is dead in the water influence wise
True! It won't stop her trying clearly. None of them want to pay for anything. Businesses are going under and they all want a hand out.

True! It won't stop her trying clearly. None of them want to pay for anything. Businesses are going under and they all want a hand out.
100% I never understand these idiots asking companies for discount, I used to be embarrassed and panic when I asked for student discount back in the day 🤣🤣🤣 but they seem to think a few followers equals a free meal or a pack of cupcakes or a tv in Robbos case 🤣

Reactions: 5
She might hate the cold but maybe the children might have liked to go out and play in the snow and not have to look at it through the window?!

Reactions: 3
100% I never understand these idiots asking companies for discount, I used to be embarrassed and panic when I asked for student discount back in the day 🤣🤣🤣 but they seem to think a few followers equals a free meal or a pack of cupcakes or a tv in Robbos case 🤣
It is so cringy. I cannot imagine begging for things online especially as everyone can see. No shame! 😂😂😂

Basic witches like her always seem to think liking coffee is a personality trait... bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else who thinks dummy clips just scream chav 🙊
I woudnt say chavvy, though I wouldn’t personally use one for a child, but lazy yes. Surely a one year old is able to pick up a dummy and put it back in his mouth if and when needed?

Reactions: 1
Also he doesn’t need a dummy during the day. How is he supposed to learn to speak with a dummy in his mouth 24/7
p.s not anti dummy at all, my son has his right now but it’s only for bedtime in this house.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think her and rob actually look like each other. The glasses the smile the jawline

There is a long standing tattle joke that they are actually brother and sister! It's uncanny! They are the male/female version of each other 🤢 and neither are pretty!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Love how she posted about needing a discounted tv because #furlough but then it’s, bought this, bought that, waiting for my ASOS order.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how she posted about needing a discounted tv because #furlough but then it’s, bought this, bought that, waiting for my ASOS order.
Same again today. Robbo, if you stop buying fast fashion tat for literally 4 weeks you could afford a new TV and wouldn’t have to put it on finance either. Incredible I know!

Same again today. Robbo, if you stop buying fast fashion tat for literally 4 weeks you could afford a new TV and wouldn’t have to put it on finance either. Incredible I know!
Came to say the same thing. Stop buying clothes and other pointless tit and you could afford TV. She's so bloody stupid!

But she needs to advertise the tat, get the shoppers to swipe up and then pay for her telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.