Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so shocked at that, it could be a false negative? Also you can test negative right up til day 14 and then test positive. Not having a go or anything, just where I live the rules are so different. Boris is mental!
Oh dont, its so all conflicted isnt it! I carried on isolating personally

Reactions: 2
She’s just a walking contradiction. She’s so “family orientated” but left her husband for someone else without a second though.

She’s so “thrifty”. Always saving money here and there, gives her kids second hand bloody bottles then can do an ASOS haul?!

So comfortable and happy with her body one minute then dieting the next.

I genuinely wonder what Robs ex thinks. Because no way would I have her around my kids, I’d say their dad had to see them separately.

Reactions: 14
It always bugs me when she makes out they have ‘loads of of kids’. Ok 4 is probably higher than average but they’re hardly the Radfords!
I have 6 all mine. And whilst I love a yellow sticker bargain I don’t spend my day planning my shopping trip around markdown rimes

Reactions: 5
I have 6 all mine. And whilst I love a yellow sticker bargain I don’t spend my day planning my shopping trip around markdown rimes
Thing is. The amount of stuff they got is 100% gonna go to waste. There was too much fresh stuff they would never use before it goes bad!

Reactions: 4
This baffles me. Just say you kept Ivy’s old bottles! I do hope she bought new teats at least.
I kept the bottles my daughter had for my son and didn't buy new teats - there was nothing wrong with the old ones so why bother spending money unnecessarily?? Robbo is a knob but that's a ridiculous thing to call her out on.

Reactions: 3
I kept the bottles my daughter had for my son and didn't buy new teats - there was nothing wrong with the old ones so why bother spending money unnecessarily?? Robbo is a knob but that's a ridiculous thing to call her out on.
Yes exactly the same situation here. Surely you sterilse them anyway everytime they are used? Not sure what the problem with keeping the bottles and teats is.

Reactions: 1
You’re supposed to change teats every few months. Same as dummies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think they are calling her out, I think it's the implication that robbo has had 4 babies and kept all the pink bottles. Keeping ivy's bottles would be normal. But to imply that all 4 children are hers, or that they kept all previous three girls stuff (when let's face it, she didn't know CM when the other two were babies) is what is being digged at. Quite rightly too. If my ex let his new GF imply my kids were hers a year in, I'd be pissed off too.

Reactions: 9
It says to replace teats every 1-2 months for safety and hygiene reasons on the MAM website, which is the bottles she’s using. There’s nothing wrong with saving pennies here and there by using something from a previous child but I don’t think spending money for a safety or hygiene reason is unnecessary.

Reactions: 6
But then she'd have to miss buying the 5th bottle of gin a month and how can they play scrabble with no gin?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only time I’ve ever seen her posting her jeans is when she tells us how “everyone always asks where they are from” and tells us where they are from and a swipe up link, it is amazing how people are still ‘asking’ even though she tells us on each post.

Same with Ivy’s bed, always posts it tagging the company and the discount code etc yet strangely she doesn’t really get loads of messages about it and where she got it from so she can post her ad again 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know roughly how much they make from aff links?
I think it's pretty impossible to know unless you work for the company involved... unlike a sponsored post it's not a set fee that would be based on subscriber/engagement, it's just how many of your followers swipe up which we can't tell. I think the cookies involved also mean that they track if you buy something later from the same or a related site and trace it back to the influencer. It's very difficult to quantify.

Reactions: 1
That pic is just to show off her waist size, she seriously has body/ weight/ food issues despite what she says.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.