Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real mid sized body? You take a 10-12 Robyn. Hardly mid sized 🙄 Why such a long spiel about not being gifted and bought with her own money 🤔 Once again will buy a load of clothes but begging for a discounted TV. Also they are all Ads and affilated?!?

Reactions: 6
Also, you never see her in any of those types of clothes. She is always in leggings. She never goes anywhere to wear proper clothing!

Reactions: 2
I actually feel a little bit sorry for her. Her size clearly has a huge impact on her confidence and self worth.

I just wish she wouldn’t do the forced “I’m so confident in myself” when she’s clearly not. The people who are most confident with their size are the people who never mention it.

It’s a shame really because while she’s got her many flaws, her body isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker first time poster but the ‘mid size’ post has really got my back up. Most ladies would kill to have her shape. At my lowest weight I was a size 14 but I looked ‘well’, I was a good size for my height. Her post will make a lot of bigger women like me feel like absolute shite.
Oh and so much for being thrifty, buying all that yellow sticker tit then going to order a takeaway. Nice one 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think when you have been big, no matter what size you end up, you'll always see the 'fat girl' in the mirror. I definitely felt like that when I lost weight, I still saw myself as big. But I found all the weight again, and more, so 🙃😂

Instead of begging for TV discounts she could just put that ÂŁ80 she wants to spend on new trainers towards it no?

Reactions: 4
One minute she’s so happy with herself and gives no fucks, the next she’s ‘actively’ trying to lose weight. Riiiiight. Also, doesn’t chicken man have school age children? Wonder who’s home schooling them. It can’t be Yobbo because she’d complain about it 275483636 times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One minute she’s so happy with herself and gives no fucks, the next she’s ‘actively’ trying to lose weight. Riiiiight. Also, doesn’t chicken man have school age children? Wonder who’s home schooling them. It can’t be Yobbo because she’d complain about it 275483636 times a day.
He could be, shock horror, homeschooling his own illegitimate brats? Not like spoons is open

He's the sort of "larger" male who's walking to the local shop through the snow to buy bread, wearing flip flops, swim shorts and a vest. Complete with a grease stain from Sunday lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has one of the most toxic relationships with food, you can tell when she’s “on it” because there’s never any carbs in sight...only chicken and veg. It’s a shame because her behaviour will probably rub off on her daughter and chicken man’s daughter.

Reactions: 10
She has one of the most toxic relationships with food, you can tell when she’s “on it” because there’s never any carbs in sight...only chicken and veg. It’s a shame because her behaviour will probably rub off on her daughter and chicken man’s daughter.
When she was really on her calorie counting hype she used to count the calories in paracetamol... that explains everything for me!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
With his vest on and toes out. He just looks like he would stink and she acts like he’s Brad Pitt or summit

Reactions: 1
Is she really that stupid (and chavvy!) the wine deal isn’t a blip it’s a selling tool! She’s a bloody tool

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.