Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! They’re like claws the way her toes bed and they look sharp
He’s bleeping awful and she acts like he is a sex god. No wonder she’s drinking so much lately you’d bleeping have to be mortal to sleep with that thing! Cute kid tho I will
Say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes Robyn I’m sure the other three children really appreciated their parents shacking up with a new partner and having a baby together all within the space of 5 minutes. Must have been so great for their development, sense security and happiness 😇 Allowing them to just get used to separations, new families etc before adding a new baby into the mix would’ve just been crazy stuff... 😜😉🙄

Reactions: 10
Bored of her. She just sits around all day exhibiting her smug full moon face while men who were stupid enough to impregnate her pay for her life. Isolating for 2 weeks? No problem, not like she even really works anyway.

Reactions: 8
Yes Robbo I’m sure your crappy boohoo tracksuit is the highest quality and comes from a really sustainable and ethical place 🙄

Reactions: 1
I fell down a rabbit hole, found Robyn on Facebook and then found chicken man. - found his old missus. My god he was punching - and it’s genuinely made my night that her new fella is beautiful. How he ever managed to get with her in the first place boggles my little mind!
😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I fell down a rabbit hole, found Robyn on Facebook and then found chicken man. - found his old missus. My god he was punching - and it’s genuinely made my night that her new fella is beautiful. How he ever managed to get with her in the first place boggles my little mind!
😂
Aww I wanna see now. Are her life updates still on there? They were hilarious 😆

😂
Personally don’t think she’s any better than Yobbo 😂 and also don’t see it with her fella - we all see different tho I guess! How chicken man can pull any woman is the real mystery 😂😂

• Haha
So... somebody feel free to correct me if I don’t have this correct..

She is self isolating for 10 days, which means the whole household has to, right?
Should they then be going out to get Mcdonalds if that is the case, even if they stay in the car?

Reactions: 3
She is self isolating for 10 days, which means the whole household has to, right?
No.

She’s been in contact which means she has to self isolate. Unless she starts showing symptoms no one else has to isolate.

Also - McDonald’s are delivering most places now.

Reactions: 2
No.

She’s been in contact which means she has to self isolate. Unless she starts showing symptoms no one else has to isolate.

Also - McDonald’s are delivering most places now.
Ohh ok, I thought I’d read something about a continuous cough and that’s why they were isolating.. I did think that but I don’t think where she lives does delivery when you order through the Mcds app

No wonder Rob is that size if they’re getting through 24 pints of whole milk a week 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.