Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor ivy - all she seems to be bothered about is her little boy. She’s constantly going on about him and how ivy is nothing like him
Its because Ivy isn't chicken mans! There was a good 6 months where she raved about Mason and barely mentioned Ivy at all!

Reactions: 3
Its because Ivy isn't chicken mans! There was a good 6 months where she raved about Mason and barely mentioned Ivy at all!
It’s just sad to see. She seems like a lovely little girl I really hope her dad gives her more attention😞 cause her yobbo just pushes her to the side lines

Playing devils advocate here but maybe ivy’s dad has said he wants less of her on insta? I think a lot more people are awake to the risks of plastering your kids all over insta nowadays. She doesn’t show the other girls much either quite rightly as they aren’t hers to show. Maybe as Mason is hers to show off she just does more in general?

Reactions: 7
Playing devils advocate here but maybe ivy’s dad has said he wants less of her on insta? I think a lot more people are awake to the risks of plastering your kids all over insta nowadays. She doesn’t show the other girls much either quite rightly as they aren’t hers to show. Maybe as Mason is hers to show off she just does more in general?
I hope you’re right and this is the case

I follow ivy’s dad on insta, he’s always posting pictures of her and pics saying he misses her (in the week) so I doubt that’s the case x

Reactions: 4
Her followers are dropping like flies.

I’m sure when I started following her she had over 41k.

I think her “influencer” days are over. Whatever people originally followed her for is over.

Reactions: 5
People originally followed her because of her impressive weight loss, and her IVF journey. I found her through Slimming World accounts although she never followed the programme.

‘The cot is gone and we finally have our bedroom back’ - err, didn’t they have Mason after being together for like 2 minutes? So they’re not getting it back, more like getting for the first time 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my pet peeves at the mo is people slagging off small travel companies about the speed at which they’re giving refunds - as just posted by Yobbo. Majority of these companies will be closing and liquidated and you can bet there’s someone out there who’s livelihood is at stake. Just because it takes you a while to get your £100 back for your tacky holiday, just grin and bear it, maybe spend £100 less on crappy Wetherspoons food, Nike trainers and Chinese takeaways. It’s not ideal but everyone is struggling! A friend of a friend was loving slagging off a local glamping company on fb at the start of lockdown who have now had to close their business completely.

Reactions: 6
Right I hate mum shaming and every child is different etc etc, but WHY is her 13 month old only going to sleep at 11:30pm?????? That just says laziness to me

Right I hate mum shaming and every child is different etc etc, but WHY is her 13 month old only going to sleep at 11:30pm?????? That just says laziness to me
She could just mean he slept through from 11.30pm without waking up. But before this she may have had to tend to him? X

Reactions: 2
One of my pet peeves at the mo is people slagging off small travel companies about the speed at which they’re giving refunds - as just posted by Yobbo. Majority of these companies will be closing and liquidated and you can bet there’s someone out there who’s livelihood is at stake. Just because it takes you a while to get your £100 back for your tacky holiday, just grin and bear it, maybe spend £100 less on crappy Wetherspoons food, Nike trainers and Chinese takeaways. It’s not ideal but everyone is struggling! A friend of a friend was loving slagging off a local glamping company on fb at the start of lockdown who have now had to close their business completely.
I'm sure she booked this holiday during the pandemic, I don't think it's been booked for long so it's her own stupidity.

I REALLY feel for the travel industry, I know so many people whose businesses have folded & people made redundant. Covid is tit 🤬

I'm sure she booked this holiday during the pandemic, I don't think it's been booked for long so it's her own stupidity.

I REALLY feel for the travel industry, I know so many people whose businesses have folded & people made redundant. Covid is tit 🤬
yep she did, was so bizarre it was like right during the official UK lockdown if I'm right and it wasn't even clear if people who had holidays booked during April, May etc would even be getting their money back. But no yobbo decided to book and brag about her good deal. Absolute moron.

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget they need “mummy and daddy” time.

Fine when all your other kids are with their mums/dads. But I can imagine my mums face if I said I wanted to go away for a week and leave my son at home with her. I’d betold right where I could shove it.

Reactions: 2

I work in hospitality and it is really crap right now. We're having to process refunds and other stuff and people don't get how it can take so long for stuff to get done but when half of your office has been made redundant and you're having to do 4 people's jobs sometimes things get missed or it takes us a while to get round to them! Really wish people would have more empathy at this time 👎🏻

• Heart
I work in hospitality and it is really crap right now. We're having to process refunds and other stuff and people don't get how it can take so long for stuff to get done but when half of your office has been made redundant and you're having to do 4 people's jobs sometimes things get missed or it takes us a while to get round to them! Really wish people would have more empathy at this time 👎🏻
That is so tit, I really try to be mindful of this when I'm dealing with companies 😕
I've been made redundant after 16 years, really unexpected as I work for a worldwide company in the financial sector, it is bloody brutal!

• Sad
  • Heart
Don’t forget they need “mummy and daddy” time.

Fine when all your other kids are with their mums/dads. But I can imagine my mums face if I said I wanted to go away for a week and leave my son at home with her. I’d betold right where I could shove it.
My parents didn't have support from their extended family and so were the only ones who looked after us when we were preschool aged. I never thought that was weird until I started seeing comments online like having extended time away from your children is a given part of parenthood...

Reactions: 1
My parents didn't have support from their extended family and so were the only ones who looked after us when we were preschool aged. I never thought that was weird until I started seeing comments online like having extended time away from your children is a given part of parenthood...
Don’t get me wrong, I am absolutely not saying parents don’t deserve a break. They absolutely so. But to me a break is going out for a meal or a few drinks, or leaving the kids with hubby and going out with the girls. Not a week long holiday without any of my kids. I feel as though I signed that right away for about 17/18 years when I decided to have a baby 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.