Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that literally the meaning of bulk buying? Buying a quantity that is more than you need right now? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
We always buy milk and freeze it. We can’t keep it all in the fridge, but we have a chest freezer and so just defrost it when we need it later in the week.

I thought that was quite normal... maybe not! 😬

Reactions: 3
Gonna be honest I buy like 8 pints of blue with my shop for my partner and daughter and 2 pints of green (for me) my partner and daughter go through this and normally another 4 pints of blue top milk a week 🤷‍♀️

Just to add I don’t really care how much milk she buys, just that she said it isn’t bulk buying when it is

Reactions: 4
Who has a freezer big enough for that much milk. As if you could be arsed. Just go to the shop when you need milk like a normal person.

Reactions: 9
My sister in law had a separate freezer just for milk and bread when her three sons were in the teenage years. She just couldn't keep up otherwise. 😂

Reactions: 2
We go through 4 pints a week of skimmed for me and my husband, and 4 pints of whole per week for my toddler.
In my books that’s an insane amount of milk 🤣

Reactions: 1
Rob is certainly riddled with something. Doubt even covid would brush up against that wasteman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BCD8B3E8-BFA2-4BC3-AAF5-0DED9EC2BC40.jpeg
That’s because the world IS absolutely riddled with covid and has been for most of the year!!!! head.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.