Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how they'll share their relationship with the kids when they're older, as kids tend to ask how their parents met.
"Well son, I met your mother when I was her manager at a cheap pub and she worked one day a week. She was still married to your sisters father at that point though"...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she post like a couple of hours that the kids get 100% of them on sundays.

2 hours late.. mammy and daddy are going to get smashed. Bye huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure CMs employees love the fact that they are both off the rota every Sunday. I'm sure no one else they work with would like a weekend day to spend with their family.

IMO if you work shifts then you work shifts, you don't always have the weekend off as you accept it is part of shift work - I can't see many nurses, police officers, prison officers etc requesting a day every weekend off (my own husband included).
If you want the weekend off constantly you look for a job which offers that working pattern.

Reactions: 7
I was trying to work out what was in the bowl... pomegranate seeds, prawns and tomato pasta?

Reactions: 1
I'm sure CMs employees love the fact that they are both off the rota every Sunday. I'm sure no one else they work with would like a weekend day to spend with their family.

IMO if you work shifts then you work shifts, you don't always have the weekend off as you accept it is part of shift work - I can't see many nurses, police officers, prison officers etc requesting a day every weekend off (my own husband included).
If you want the weekend off constantly you look for a job which offers that working pattern.
Then she might not get to shag her boss behind her husband's back.

Reactions: 1
Yobbo is dead proud of the hard working background behind her son’s name. Maybe Mason will aspire to more than a part time job in Wetherspoons and claiming child benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so strange. I don’t know why it bothers me so much but why the ‘what the hell do you buy a 15 month old boy?’ like it’s some kind of crazy unheard of really obscure age 😂 surely that age group is the most easiest to buy for?! They’re happy with anything.

Reactions: 7
Why would you even post that story asking? You can literally type in on Amazon toys for 1-2 year old boy and loads come up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Imagine being too stingy to be happy to buy your children gifts and want them gifted to you. 🤯

Reactions: 2
Need to save the money for gin! He’s such a cute kid yano I always want to kidnap him and rescue him from them two! Then while I’m there push her glasses up her nose Cos they piss me off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor ivy - all she seems to be bothered about is her little boy. She’s constantly going on about him and how ivy is nothing like him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.