Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I am SO shocked the holiday she booked during lockdown might not be happening...

I did NOT see that coming in a million years 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Gutted she can’t palm her kids off for a hol with CM. She comes across as a right dirty trampy since being with him. Mason is a cute kid tho I’ll admit

Reactions: 4
Of all the things Robbo does, saying she does amazing roast beef has to be up there as most irritating for me. Her roast beef looks dry as an old boot. Good roast beef should be pink, sliced thinly and with a good edge of fat on it. GET TO FOOK ROBYN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Glad I wasn’t the only one mortified by that roast. Why are we surprised she thinks that’s great though? She lives on the food at Spoons after all.

I have often wondered if she keeps her food down when she’s dieting. Really honestly hope I’m wrong on that one though.
No she’s just in binge/starvation mode which is something a lot of dieters (especially slimming worlders) do. You’ve seen how much she restricts on a normal day; 1000-1200 calories max. Even with a crazy binge day where you eat everything in sight, you can maintain your weight if you basically eat nothing Monday - Friday.

Reactions: 3
Plus on candid photos she's actually way bigger than she looks in her super posed, leaning into the camera photos.

They can’t possibly sanitise those balls in that thing Ivy was playing in?! There’s a pandemic Robbo!

Reactions: 3
Looool she’s reached peak white trash with her family holiday to Mablethorpe. On a separate note, wonder if her kids have ever seen a vegetable. They seem to eat crap constantly.

Reactions: 1
Chicken man looks like he smells of BO and Brylcreem. He fully gives me the creeps
He looks vile. Could see his legs and fat belly in the coffee pic she posted. Could’ve spewed at that alone. I always thought they used to look like each other, there badly fitted glasses I just wanted to push up their nose. Since she’s got with him she’s turned into a dirty cow over sharing stuff. If I posted a pic of myself in underwear my partner would have something to say. Mason is cute tho. It seems she was desperate for a kid too young. I never noticed she posted her husband was the issue during infertility. I think it’s very disrespectful to publicly post thst. I won’t slag her off for getting with someone from work tho. I met my partner through work, it’s a pressure cooker. When you spend more time with your work colleagues than you do at home it’s inevitable something is gonna happen. Disclaimer: I was adamant I was only going on 1 date now 2 years Down the line we live together 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.