Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it’s that she puts her partner out there for the world to see in his vest and pants, I don’t want to see anyone in their vest and pants when I go onto Instagram, thanks

Reactions: 4
For me it’s that she puts her partner out there for the world to see in his vest and pants, I don’t want to see anyone in their vest and pants when I go onto Instagram, thanks
Snap, and quite frankly I wouldn’t want to post my partner in his pants on social media 🤣

Reactions: 3
Snap, and quite frankly I wouldn’t want to post my partner in his pants on social media 🤣
Same also considering she definitely reads here if I seen people talking about my parter or his appearance I probably wouldn’t post him and I wouldn’t want to open him up to ridicule. And I certainly wouldn’t post unattractive pics of him if I was to post him such as him in his pants and vest

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feeling super uncomfortable about the fat shaming tone this thread is taking re: her partner? Would it ever be ok to say these things about a woman?
She gets a lot of tit about her looks equally. They both do.. as well as comments about both their parenting, or lack of. Oh and the fisting. Nice men don't say things like that so I'm quite glad he gets a bit back from Tattle. He doesn't deserve respect. Out of interest, which posts do you think overstep the mark? Calling him chicken man? This is one of the more tamer threads on tattle I'd say 😳

Reactions: 10
He’s a fat slob. She’s white trash. Not sorry. This is tattle. Love the honour amongst thieves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s def the sort of mum who would constantly shout at her kids to shut up in public.

• Haha
Da Fuk is that piece of crap she’s been asked to review. Someone’s desperate for the #ad life

Reactions: 1
I dont even buy into the fact he is still having night feeds. My youngest is a few days younger and hasnt had a bottle in the night for ages

Reactions: 1
I dont even buy into the fact he is still having night feeds. My youngest is a few days younger and hasnt had a bottle in the night for ages
I think if she was still doing night feeds she’d definitely moan about it on her page.
I did wonder if he’s still in her room tho as those mirror selfie’s she does which i assume in her room have the cot on them.
Then she’s probably in a very small house and has a lot of kids staying so maybe she doesn’t have the space.

I bet he doesn’t wake in the night anymore as she never ever mentions it. She’s the type that would mention it everyday and show her classy self by swearing about him or something.

So you would wear that huge ugly plastic watch all day, in order to use it once in the evening for a night feed? Ok Yobbo. 😂

Reactions: 2
35 likes and no comments on the post says it all.. I bet the company are ecstatic their product was engaged by so many 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.