Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know she did but I think they had a couple of failed attempts before if I remember correctly still through IVF tho. So I’m thinking maybe that?
Think Richie had a low sperm count which she didn't mind throwing out there.....used to feel really sorry for him and was happy when they got the great news about Ivy but somehow everything went downhill rapidly and CM came along.....

Reactions: 2
I did wonder if Richie was ok with her #malefactorinfertility all over everything. I just think its the most personal info & I couldn't imagine putting that out there for Thousands of people to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes it was very insensitive. "IT'S HIS PROBLEM, NOT MINE!"

Very nice, Yobbo. CM obviously has no problems in that area, urrghhhhhhh!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her reposting quotes about how you can see something on social media and say nothing, but it 100% doesn’t bother her at all, of course not. 😏

Reactions: 4
She posts soo regularly about rising above “trolls” and how she’s not bothered - she clearly reads here every single day

Reactions: 7
Gosh I am SO shocked the holiday she booked during lockdown might not be happening...

I did NOT see that coming in a million years 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
WOW WOW WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE she’s put that picture on without a trigger warning, especially when she’ll have so many followers from her pregnancy journey’s.

Reactions: 1
WOW WOW WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE she’s put that picture on without a trigger warning, especially when she’ll have so many followers from her pregnancy journey’s.
I respect it is a truly heartbreaking thing, but I don’t think we can really pick on Robyn for this. So many people are sharing it and plus, sometimes it’s impossible to include a trigger warning for every single thing.

Like I say I truly respect it’s a horribly sad bit of news, but I really don’t think many people would think of putting a trigger warning on sharing sad news and I’m sure some people perhaps would not even be aware of what a trigger warning even is.

Ps I can’t stand Robbo so I’m not biased.

Reactions: 3
It is every where but I’ve felt completely triggered, just because it’s a celebrity people are full of sorrow, but fit so many women it’s part of their life and can be incredibly traumatic seeing those images.

Reactions: 2
It is every where but I’ve felt completely triggered, just because it’s a celebrity people are full of sorrow, but fit so many women it’s part of their life and can be incredibly traumatic seeing those images.
It can be, however so many women - and men - are still shames in to not talking about pregnancy and infant loss.
Anyone bringing it in to the realms of social norm and out of this misjudged and misguided taboo shadow should not be vilified.

• Heart
It can be traumatic for people to see happy post-birth pictures. My friend recently miscarried and the next day she saw 3 birth announcements on FB. She was in bits and came off all social media. People aren’t expected to put trigger warnings on those posts though!

You’ve said it was everywhere so Yobbo putting a TW on her post wouldn’t have had any effect on how the image has affected you.

• Heart
Maybe it is triggering but it is also reality for many women. I, personally, found the post very brave of Chrissy. Many of those sharing I assume have been through a similar experience, and know the pain she is feeling.
After my loss, I find pregnancy/birth posts much more triggering and have had to ‘mute’ many people on my Instagram as it’s just too painful to see. I’m not sure if it will ever stop being painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.