Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of #ad #affiliates this white trash wanker is doing is really doing my head in. Get a job.
She's got a wedding to pay for now.
A not even part time job, fiancé paying two lots of child support, his job unstable due to the current climate.

Reactions: 5
Are there any pics of her first wedding? Bring on the wedding to the vested one ... can you imagine?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here you are. I wonder if her parents are forking out for this one or putting the money towards the sister who hopefully won't cheat.
Never ever in a million billion years would I have recognised her 😳

I think she actually looks nice?! What went wrong 🤯😵🤣

Reactions: 2
She looks as though she caught the eye of the Security Guard just as she was about to shop-lift something in that second photo. She'll be in a tracksuit with a gold chain this time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I followed her way back when her and Richie first got married and honestly she praised him in a different way to how she speaks about Onslow. Deep down I think she still loves Richie, she was young, had her head turned by someone new giving her attention - whilst her husband worked all the hours he could for her to have her lavish lifestyle and now she’s regretting it but realised she’s in too deep.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I followed her way back when her and Richie first got married and honestly she praised him in a different way to how she speaks about Onslow. Deep down I think she still loves Richie, she was young, had her head turned by someone new giving her attention - whilst her husband worked all the hours he could for her to have her lavish lifestyle and now she’s regretting it but realised she’s in too deep.
I agree it seems that way to me too. What a silly girl!

Reactions: 4
I agree it seems that way to me too. What a silly girl!
And I think this is why she drinks so much. She’s depressed because of her own doing. The reason she was so upset at Christmas is because she’s realised if she hadn’t left Richie she would be closer to her family and could have atleast done social distanced visits outdoors through the summer. Potentially she had a mini breakdown of sorts and her sister said she’d come for Christmas and Onslow went and got a ring before she does wake up.
she realises she’s in too deep so now needs to make it look like she is extremely happy on Instagram. However take a look at her Facebook and there is nothing of him anymore since 2019!!

Reactions: 4
And I think this is why she drinks so much. She’s depressed because of her own doing. The reason she was so upset at Christmas is because she’s realised if she hadn’t left Richie she would be closer to her family and could have atleast done social distanced visits outdoors through the summer. Potentially she had a mini breakdown of sorts and her sister said she’d come for Christmas and Onslow went and got a ring before she does wake up.
she realises she’s in too deep so now needs to make it look like she is extremely happy on Instagram. However take a look at her Facebook and there is nothing of him anymore since 2019!!
I think they'll split up before a wedding takes place. She's being childish and stubborn to admit she was wrong. I totally agree with everything you've said it makes perfect sense. She did a total U-turn personality wise when she shacked up in the coop with the greasy loser 🤢 ah well she's made her bed and all that

Reactions: 5
I think they'll split up before a wedding takes place. She's being childish and stubborn to admit she was wrong. I totally agree with everything you've said it makes perfect sense. She did a total U-turn personality wise when she shacked up in the coop with the greasy loser 🤢 ah well she's made her bed and all that
Oh completely she has! Richie must look at her and think what have you become this is not the Robyn I knew.
it’s Ivy and Mason I feel for. They don’t need to be caught up in the middle of her childish choices

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.